Friday, October 30, 2020

Sing !!!

 I  love the movie Sing. It is about a koala trying to keep open a theater filled with Music and singing! His father ran the theater for a long time and then passed it down to him. He then has an idea on how to keep the theater running, I don't want to give too much of the movie away, it is a good movie with a moving message and good storyline. 

The characters come from different background and each character has a different storyline. The elephant is personally my favorite character in the movie, because she loves her family and she loves to sing. She is also outgoing and a little shy because she does love singing, she is afraid to project her voice and let other people hear how beautiful she can sing. When she finds out about the auditions, her family tells her to go for it and to let other people hear how beautiful she can sing. She at first is to nervous to sing because everyone is watching her, and she doesn't want to mess up her chance of being in the show.

She ends up being too nervous, and the koala the leader of the talent show decides to keep her on as his helping hand, and to help him prepare for the show, like to do all the lights and make sure everything is in place. Then one day, he comes upon some beautiful singing, and he goes to look to see where it is coming from, and he finds the elephant who is his stage hand singing, he finds out how beautiful her voice is and says I am going to put you in the show! 

He tells her you have a beautiful singing voice, do not be afraid to let other people hear it, and do not be afraid to shine. She wasn't afraid to sing because she felt comfortable in the place where she was singing, and no one was watching her. Later at the show, She again gets nervous, and the koala encourages her and says you can do it. So she brings the microphone to her mouth and begins to sing, Don't worry about a thing, she at first starts out singing softly, then once she sees the crowd getting into it, she starts singing louder and eventually blows the roof off the ceiling because everyone loved her singing, and she was really happy and excited that she was able to sing, and show everyone how much fun music and singing is.  

I chose this movie to write about today because I love music and singing, Singing makes me feel so happy and good inside. I have sung in chorus for 4 years. And in my senior year of high school, we had a singing event called Evening in Paris, where we make the cafeteria look like Paris and have little desserts for the audience to enjoy, while we sang different songs to entertain them. It was my first time doing evening in Paris, I had an awesome chorus teacher Mr.Vensel, he helped me prepare and rehearse my song for that evening. He is an amazing teacher and he has really taught me a lot, I am happy and blessed to know him. 

I also love singing from Anthony Evans, he is my favorite singer, he sings with so much passion and excitement in his voice. When he is singing, you can feel the presence of God in the room, he is an outstanding singer. He sings with everything he has in him. He sings with all his heart and spirit. All of his albums are amazing. He has the joy of the lord inside him. He is so kind, caring, loving and joyful. He really has a happy smile too, when you see him smile. Then you smile because you see how much joy he has from God. He really inspires me and my singing. 

Tori Kelly is an amazing singer too, she sings with a lot of joy and happiness, and passion. She puts everything into her singing, you can really feel what she is singing when she is singing because of how she portrays her music and singing. She always has a happy smile on her face too, like Anthony, there smiles can light up the whole room. Tori has a lot of awesome songs, one of my favorite songs from Tori Kelly is never alone. Kirk Franklin is also featured on the song, he is also one of my favorite gospel singers, I love his music too, never alone is very uplifting, and so heartfelt. Tori sings with all her heart on this song, you can really feel inside. They are all outstanding singers, and if you do not have any their albums already, you should purchase one you will love it. There amazing people.

It is one of my favorite movies, because every character has a different way of expressing themselves and confident to show the world they can do.

 I love all of their storylines and how brave they are to show people what they can do. And because I love the singing throughout the movie. I enjoy the singing and the characters in the movie. My favorite parr of the movie is when Tori Kelly's character Meena sings, and wows the crowd, like how I wowed everyone at my event. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes songs, and lots of singing! It is very heartfelt and warming, you and your family will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...