Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Vanesa!

Hey everyone! I recently made a new friend and her name is Vanesa. She is my Big Brother Devin"s girlfriend. They look beautiful together! I met her officially in person on my birthday. She is really sweet! She is a family person and a very happy and caring person. She has a big heart for people and family and friends. She gives really good advice! And always lends a hand to help others. When we first Met, She welcomed My Mom and I with flowers! It really blessed our hearts.


I am so happy to have her as one of my friends. She helped me get my birthday outfit together and made sure that I looked good.She really loves my family, that makes me Happy to see how much she cares for Devin, that makes my heart happy. She Helps out my family whenever they need anything. One of the things I did with Vanesa and Devin when I was on my birthday trip in El Paso was going to the Disney Store! They took me shopping at the outlets! That was so much fun! She always had a smile on her face when I would greet her. She also helped me with my makeup and gave me a manicure and Pedicure! She gave me a wonderful Birthday that I will always remember! I am so Elated that Devin found Vanesa, And that he is happy. They bring out the best in one another. When I looked at them together, I could see the love they have for one another in their eyes and Spirit! I am glad i got to spend time with Vanesa on my birthday and learn about her. She is really special! I hope she  has a wonderful and fulfilling life! I hope that they will always be Happy together!

2 comments:


  1. It was so very nice to also meet you after so long.. You are such a sweet and strong person! Keep it up! Yes i am very thankful to have the Simmons family in my life. Yes we did have a great time! Hope you enjoyed your stay here in El Paso and devin and i tried to plan as many things out as we could. Now you also have a bracelet that we got you with lots of love we took our time to pick everything out. So it would be special 💕

    ReplyDelete

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...