Monday, July 6, 2020

Mickey Mouse and Me!

I love Disney and I have loved Disney since I was a little girl! It makes me feel so happy and magical! It all started when a lot of people blessed me with Disney presents when I was younger. Hearing Disney songs would always put a smile on my face. Mickey Mouse always makes my day when I see him. When I saw him on my Birthday he sang, Happy Birthday to me but he sang it as 'Happy Birthday to my Girlfriend'! That made me laugh and smile. Don't tell Minnie Mouse ;)

Every time I go to Disney, I feel like a little kid again. I have beean to Disney at least 25 TIMES!! It is such a big part of my childhood, Mickey Mouse is my favorite character! He is so kind and loving.

 Magic Kingdom is my favorite park in Walt Disney World! It is filled with so much joy, laughter, and music! I always make my way to find all the characters, get their autographs and pictures with them. Because I have been there so many times, I know my whole way around the park, My mom and I always get stuck on Main St USA because thats where all the characters are. 

I also love all the Disney Movies and my favorite Disney movie is Moana because she goes on a Journey to protect her land and her family! The Disney Princesses are nice too! My favorite Disney Princess is Princess Belle, because she loves to read and sing! I have loved singing since I was a little girl! I was involved in chorus in High School for four years! It was a wonderful moment in my life! My dream is to work at Walt Disney World! I will always love Mickey Mouse!! I will always love Disney World too! If I could I want to live Disney World forever!!
A special note. Today is the Passing of a special Person, He was a wonderful Human Being and A Great Role Model for Children! He was a wonderful Actor And Disney Channel Star! Cameron Boyce! Please keep his family and friends in your Prayers! He was an Extraordinary Human Being! He will always be remembered ! He was one of my favorite Actors and Disney Stars! Please remember Cameron Boyce and His family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...