Sunday, July 5, 2020

My Cousin Devin!


My Cousin Devin is one of my favorite Cousins! He is an amazing Cousin! He helped my mom take care of me when I was a baby! He has always been by my side! I love him so Much! He is very Energetic, and very Jovial! He always puts a smile on my face! He is my Big Brother! We have a lot of fun Memories together! One Memory I can remember is when we were in Albany Georgia for a family reunion! And Devin and I were playing Outside, I wanted to get on the trapeze bar! And I couldn't quite reach it, Devin came out and Picked me up, I could reach the bars! He held me up and wouldn't let me fall! Another fun memory I have is when we went to Disney World together, Devin wanted to sit with me the whole time! I thought that was so sweet! He and My Cousin Eric and My Aunt Erica also came up to visit us, We all went to Hershey Park that was so Much Fun! Before Devin left, We took a picture together in the Kitchen, And the Most Incredible thing happened, I could hear his Heart beating. That felt so Magical to me! 

When I was in My Senior Year, My Exciting Year of School! At My Graduation Party, It was time for a special Dance. I felt like a Princess! Devin and I Danced together! I felt like the Only Person in the room! It was a wonderful Moment! I will never forget!

I have many more lovely Memories, I am now bringing it to a conclusion! When I was a student at Millersville University!  I went on an exciting trip to Watch My Cousin Devin Play football in Virginia Norfolk University. I was so Happy to see him and Support Him! He had the Biggest Smile on His face! I was so Happy to give him a big Hug! He gives the Best Hugs! He has a smile that lights up the whole room! I will always love Him! Im so Happy and blessed  that he is my Big Brother and Cousin!  1 Corinthians  13 4;8 Love never fails! 

1 comment:

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...