Thursday, July 2, 2020

My Birthday/ Fourth of July

Hello  Everyone.  I hope you all are having  a wonderful Weekend! I recently celebrated my 23rd Birthday In Elpaso Texas! I had a wonderful Birthday, I love my Texas Family so much! I have been wanting to celebrate my Birthday In El Paso Texas ever since I can remember. How I decided to celebrate my birthday in EL Paso, is My mom and me were talking one day, She said where would you like to celebrate your Birthday? We were at first thinking about California, That is where one of my Best friends since Childhood lives. My mom said if we celebrated there we could go to Disneyland. So I decided to do a voting Poll on Facebook. to see which Place People would say to go to. Some people said California because of Disneyland, And seeing my friends. Other People said EL Paso because of my family, and I haven't seen them in a while. I then decided to ask my Uncle and Aunt about celebrating my Birthday In EL Paso, They both said sounds like a fun Idea, My Uncle said come to the Sunshine State. I decided On El Paso, My mom and me made a Travel date to go out to EL Paso, My Family was so Excited! I was very Excited too! We Packed our bags and were ready to go! We almost missed our plane ! We got up late, We ended up making it on the Plane and to EL Paso! We arrived and we were both so Happy! We were Welcomed with Open Arms and a lot of Hugs and Smiles! And we were welcomed with Beautiful flowers too! I was so Happy to see my Cousins!! My Special Cousins Devin and Eric! Devin is a wonderful Cousin! We are very close! He is one of my Best Friends! Eric is Awesome too! He has an Amazing Smile! It really lights up the room! Devin has a bright smile too! They light up my Heart! Devin and Eric have always been there for me! Devin made a special Birthday note for me on a Jar! It said Happy Birthday Emerald! with a smiley face on the bottom! My friend Vanesa Helped Me a lot when I was in El Paso, too She took me shopping, and Helped me get my Birthday Stuff together! She is very Sweet! Devin and Vanesa Blessed me with Amazing Shoes! and a Beautiful Bracelet! And Devin and Eric,Vanesa also gave me Croc stickers for my Birthday! My Birthday Party was amazing,They really gave me a fantastic Party, They had up Birthday Streamers, and a princess crown, and a birthday Sash. And Beautiful Balloons! It made me feel so Special and Happy! My Birthday Cake was so delicious! My Aunt Made it for me!  It was a cheesecake, A sugar free Cheesecake! That is what I am planning to have for my fourth of July Dessert! The Wonderful Dessert My Aunt Made for me! I am so Happy I was able to celebrate my Birthday with my Wonderful family that I love so Much! I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July with your family! 
And Make wonderful Memories like I did with my Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...