Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A letter to my younger Self

A letter to my Young Self
Dear Me, You are an Excellent and Incredible and Amazing and Fabulous And Glamorous, Also Sassy And Sweet Woman who Loves God, Her Family and Friends, Disney Very Much! You have been through a lot of Challenges and troubles! You have made it through it them! You made it to 23 Years old! You have had an amazing 23 Years of life! Thank You for showing me what an incredible and talented Woman I can be!! And knowing that you have a wonderful family that Loves you very much and is always in your Corner! You are very Brave and Confident! And always striving for your Dreams! Just like your Aunt Joan told you, God brought you in the family for love!💕🤗 Always Remember who you are!!! You have made it through it a lot! And will continue to make Great strides in life!!! And keep on doing what your doing! And like your Cousin/ Big Brother Devin told you Get it by all means!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...