Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Elijah a girls best friend

My first Blog!

Hello Everyone, Its Emerald! This is my first new Blog, It is July 1st. We made it to July! I hope you all have  a very exciting July 4th Weekend!

I have a dog Named Elijah, He is very Cute and friendly. And He is very sassy at times just like me Lol!
 
It took me a while to get a dog! I had to write a lot
of letters of how responsible I would be if i get a dog. It took my mom till Middle School to finally let me a dog. Because my Neighbor across the street, had the same breed of dog that Elijah is, My mom noticed his dog when she was taking a walk one day, she noticed how nice he was and calm. She asked him all kinds of questions about his dog, and where he got him, He gave her a card. My mom was surprised that she was even considering getting a dog. One evening she said Emerald come with me to the store, I said ok. I noticed as we were driving that she passed a couple of stores. I said Mom where we are going, She said a surprise, We arrived at our destination , And a woman came out and said. Are you ready to see the Puppies? I was confused and excited at the same time. And Elijahs moms name is Daisy! We went in the House, And the lady led us down to the Basement, There were a lot of puppies, They were all so cute! My mom said pick one! I was so excited! I looked at all the puppies, I had chosen one, That one was already picked, I put that one down, The lady said let the puppies come to you. I let the puppies come to me. And Elijah Kept Coming to me! I knew he was the one! He is the baby of the whole litter! The name  Elijah kept running through my mind, Thats how I figured out what his name would be! He represents his name very Well! One Vacation we went on, The Hotel that we stayed at, One of the Workers said I can tell you both love each other very Much! Elijah is the Best Dog Ever! He is very Funny, And Kind, always makes me laugh! He gives me Hugs too! The Dog my mom saw before i got Elijah, was his Brother his name is Willie! Willie is so adorable and Cute! Unfortunately he passed away. Im so Happy to have Elijah! He is an Amazing Dog! I am very Happy he is mine! He loves Ice Cream too! And He loves to eat! And all the Snacks my mom gives me! He is also a ladies dog! Lol! He is very protective of me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...