Monday, November 16, 2020

The Grinch

My favorite movie around Christmas time is how the Grinch Stole Christmas. The Grinch is about how he tries to steal christmas from Who Ville. He loved christmas when he was a little boy, he was into all the decorations and the music, and the presents and everything. 

Until one day, the joy he had for christmas was gone. He had to decided to not like christmas anymore, and he also said that he hated it. He ran away from home, and he lived in a cave with his dog Max. He made a plan to take away the joy of christmas from everyone, so no-one could enjoy christmas in the same way that he doesn't enjoy it.  A miraculous thing happens to the grinch at the end of the movie you will love the movie and what happens to the grinch.

 I chose to write about this movie because, I want people to give the grinch a chance to see deep down, he is really kind and loving in the inside, he might not look so pretty or handsome on the outside, he means well, he is nice on the inside, he just had a rough experience with christmas in his childhood, that all changed when he enters his early adulthood and experiences the true happiness and magic in christmas. 

It is one of my favorite christmas movies because I love how the movie shows the grinch"s storyline in the movie, and how it shows him growing up from his childhood into his adulthood, I also like it because It is a movie I can enjoy with my family and friends. And I really like the actor who plays the grinch Jim Carrey, he does a fantastic job, he really gets himself into the character and portrays him very well, and feels all the grinch's emotions in the movie. 

I enjoy the part where Cindy Lou first meets the grinch, and at first she is a little scared because she at first thinks the grinch is mean and scary, and not a nice person. As the movie moves along, she starts to get used to the grinch's appearance and sees that he is a nice person, and that she just had to give him a chance to show her that he really is a nice person with a nice heart, he just needed some kindness poured into it and someone to show him the true meaning of christmas, from another kind and caring person, also someone who loves Christmas. And I also love when they do the grinch song scene.

My favorite Part of the movie is where the grinch's heart starts to melt, and grow in size because he is becoming happy, and beginning to love christmas again, like he did when he was a little boy, and he is singing and smiling again, and celebrating christmas with his town folks. He realizes the magic the happiness in christmas again.

My favorite character in the movie is the grinch because, he really grows to learn the true meaning of christmas throughout the movie. 


I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good christmas and heart-felt warming movie that will put a smile on your face.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...