Monday, February 22, 2021

Frozen

Hello everyone, Frozen is a wonderful Movie. 

It is about two sisters who love playing together when they are young, and one morning Anna wakes up and sees that is snowing outside. She goes to wake up her sister Elsa, and asks her if she would like to build a snowman, Elsa says ok, so she and Anna go ahead and start playing.

Anna loves playing with Elsa because she sees that elsa has magical powers and can do different things with the snow, and make different objects She makes a snowman called Olaf, and Olaf loves warm hugs. Something important in the story happens to Anna while her and Elsa are playing together. 

The story then shows Elsa and Anna all grown up, something happens between them from when they were growing up together when they were little girls, their relationship becomes distance and they begin to distance from each other because they haven't had any connection or contact with each other since they were little girls. 

It is then time for Elsa's coronation to become queen of where they live since she is now the right age to become the queen of where they live is which is a really nice county. Something happens at the coronation with Elsa, you will see what happens with Elsa in the movie, It is really interesting and amazing at the same time.  

I chose to write about Frozen today, because it is a really good movie, and has really good singing and Music. It is one of my favorite movies because it makes me feel like I am a part of the story and along for the ride with the rest of the characters and everything that is happening in the movie. 

What I enjoy in the movie Frozen is the part where Olaf comes in, He is so cute and kind, he has a very warn and kind heart, and a warm personality. He has a good solo in the movie too, It is really enjoyable, and fun to listen to.

My favorite character in the Movie is Olaf, because he reminds me of myself, I love warm hugs, and I love to sing and smile. He also has a funny, sweet, personality. And he has a big and caring heart. My favorite song from the Movie is let it go because it helps me to release stress, and anxiety of the things that I have been holding on to. I also enjoy singing along with it, because it makes me feel like I am Elsa when I am singing the song. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good storyline, and action, and Entertainment,and singing.



Frozen (2013 film) - Wikipedia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...