Thursday, March 11, 2021

March 15th 1997

Hey everyone, I am so excited about my birthday, I have always loved celebrating my birthday. It makes me so happy.

 For Celebrating my birthday, I would like to do a photoshoot, and have a special birthday dinner. I would like to talk to my family and friends too, then it will feel like they are with me in the celebration of my birthday. 

My birthday means a lot to me, I get so excited when March comes around because I know that the 15th

will be coming soon.I have had birthday parties almost every age of my life. I love parties they are always so much fun, there filled with love, and laughter, and dancing. And spending time with family, like talking and catching up on life, and how they have been and how you are doing. 

And how blessed and happy you are to still be on the earth for another wonderful birthday. I am excited to turn 24, I think it will be fun, and full of exciting and fun experiences to come and look forward too.

I have really enjoyed 23, It has brought me so much joy, and fulfillment. I feel like I just turned 23 now I have to open a new chapter and say goodbye to 23 in ten days and say hello to 24 soon.

 Im going to enjoy the time left I have of being 23, open the new chapter of 24 and what it has in store for me. 

I think my goals for 24 are to travel more, get more closer with my family members, not be as stressed, be more relaxed and not think too hard. And to be driving soon, hopefully.

When it is time to turn 25, I hope to accomplish something with the Disney Department or being accepted into the Disney College program. I hope to accomplish having my diabetes under control and my numbers level.

For my birthday this year I decided to ask my family if they have any thing they admire about me, or something they like about me. 

Here are some of the things.

My Grandma is an amazing and caring woman, She loves me with all her heart, we laugh a lot together, and I always have a wonderful time when I go to visit her. She has an Incredible personality. Here are some of the things that she admires about me, 

She loves the way I love Jesus, and put him first. And how I show that love to God's family, and my family. She loves the way God made me so special,and believes the family and others draw from my special way of life. Thank you Grandma!



My Aunt Cozetta is a wonderful Aunt, I love her very much. She always puts a smile on my face and gives me warm hugs. And always gives the best talks. She always knows the right thing to tell me. She makes my heart smile.

What she admires about me is, how I love my family, I always do something to make others happy. I will always meet everyone with a smile.I have a carefree spirit, I make friends everywhere I go. She loves me very much. Thank you Aunt Cozetta!



My Aunt Carolyn is a Wonderful Aunt, She is kind, loving. she has a smile on her face every time I see her, she makes me smile, and have joy in my heart

What My Aunt Carolyn admires about me is, I am persistent, gregarious, talented, lovely and a great motivator, bubbly and that she loves me very much. Thank you Aunt Carolyn!



My Aunt Joan is an Amazing Aunt, she calls me her angel and tells me to roar, she gives me wonderful advice, and always has a hug waiting for me, she is very kind and caring, And has a bubbly personality. Her hugs are always filled with love, happiness. 

What my Aunt Joan admires about me is, I inspire her, I have a beautiful heart, I am enough , I am so brave, I make her heart smile,I have God's favor, I am a living Emerald. I have the best ideas, I am loved and I am joy. Thank you Aunt Joan!



 I love my Uncle Tony very much, he makes me smile, laugh, and have joy in my heart, He is always there whenever I need him. He gives me wonderful advice and talks. 

What my Uncle Tony admires about me is, Confident, Kind, Courteous, Reverent and Cheerful.  Thank you Uncle Tony!



I love my Aunt Phyllis very much. She is very encouraging and gives me sweet messages. She makes me smile. And gives me good hugs.

What my Aunt Phyllis admires about me is pleasant and friendly personality. Determination,  drive to be successful and inspire others and my intelligence. Thank you Aunt Phyllis!



I love my Cousin Ria, She is like a big sister to me, she gives me encouraging messages and always there for me to lean on whenever I need her. She gives me wonderful advice, and makes me and my heart smile. She is a wonderful cousin I am so happy to have her as my cousin. 

What my Cousin Ria admires about me is,

My Positive and loving spirit

My Kindness to everyone

My determination to accomplish whatever my heart desires, whether it is singing,  school or working for Disney.

My Smile and laughter

My talent with writing and ability to tell a great story. She loves my blogs. Thank You Ria!



I love my cousin Alyssa very much. She gives me encouraging text messages, and I always have a fun time visiting with her family! She makes me smile.

What my cousin Alyssa admires about me is, My kind and generous heart, I am an amazing writer, I light up a room. Thank you Lyssa!



My Cousin Rhonda is an amazing cousin, we always have a wonderful time when we visit with one another, she gives me wonderful advice and is always there for me too, she is very caring and kind. And has a wonderful personality.

What my cousin Rhonda admires about me is,

loving, caring, thoughtful, creative, kind Thank you Cousin Rhonda!



My Cousin Sharrie is a wonderful Cousin, she makes me smile, and laugh and fills my heart with joy and happiness. I always have a wonderful time when I go to visit her, she takes me to a lot of exciting and fun places, she looks out for me and makes sure I am doing good, and gives me good advice. I love her very much.

What my Cousin Sharrie admires about me is, 

I am kind hearted

I have a positive attitude 

I put my family first

I am ambitious 

I am an Encourager

Thank you Sharrie!



My Uncle Deric is an amazing Uncle, I love him very much, I love visiting with him In Elpaso, I always have a wonderful time, he makes me smile and laugh, he has taught me a lot of life lessons. We always have good talks together.

What my Uncle Deric admires about me is, Caring, Loving family, Fun, Innovative Thank you Uncle Deric!



My Aunt Erica is a wonderful Aunt, I love her very much, She has a beautiful smile, and makes me smile. I always enjoy my time with her when I see her. I am happy to have her as my Aunt.

What My Aunt Erica admires about me is, Kind, loving, Smart. Thank you Aunt Erica!



My Cousin Devin/ Big brother I love him very very much. I always enjoy time with him when I am visiting him, he gives me warm and loving hugs, and the best kisses. He makes me smile and laugh. He gives me encouraging advice, and we are really close. I look up to him a lot. He is always in my corner, I am glad that I can count on him if I need anything.

What Devin admires about me is, loving, passionate, smart, beautiful, dedicated . Thank you Devin!



My Cousin Gary, I am so glad to have as him as my cousin, he makes me laugh and smile, His cheerful spirit makes my spirit happy. He gives me encouraging words and advice in his text messages to me. He is a wonderful cousin.

What my Cousin Gary admires about me is my enthusiasm for connecting family, my positive energy, my smile, my organization skills, powerpoint skills. Thank you Gary!

My Cousin Arviece is a wonderful cousin. I love her very much, She gives encouraging text messages, and makes me smile, and always there when I need advice or someone to talk to. She is an amazing person.
  
What she admires about me is,
Kind, loving, Compassionate, thoughtful, Self motivated. Thank you Cousin Arviece.

Ohana Means Family, Family Means Nobody gets Left Behind or Forgotten-Black Vinyl Wall Decal Lettering Quotes Wall Sayings

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...