Friday, May 13, 2022

Uptown Girls

 Hey everyone!!! I hope you all are doing well! 

I have decided to write about the movie Uptown Girls, It is a wonderful movie! 

It stars Brittany Murphy and Dakota Fanning. 
Their characters are named Molly and Ray, Molly is a woman who lives life to the fullest and loves partying and hanging out with her friends! 

She is a very happy and caring young woman.  She is living off a trust fund of her late rock star father Tommy Gunn. 

She is celebrating her birthday and she falls for the singer Neal Fox who is playing at her party, the party is thrown by her best friends Huey and Ingrid. Molly and Neal get along really well. 

When you see the movie you will see what happens with Neal, we are now getting ready to be introduced to Ray the other main character in the movie.

 Molly has an unfortunate incident with her money, her fathers account took all her money and it leaves her broke and homeless. 

So she moves in with her best friend Ingrid, Ingrid tells Molly if she is going to be staying with her she has to get a job. 

Molly gets a job as a nanny to Ray who is an eight year old girl, she is also known as a hypochondriac. 

She is the daughter of a music executive, who doesn’t have a lot of time to spend with ray. 

Her Father is In a coma, he has a private nurse who takes care of him and watches over him.  

Ray stuffs her Emotions deep inside about her father because she wants to maintain order.

 Molly and Ray have a little trouble getting along at first, and run into a few funny and dramatic situations. 

You see they overcome the situations and Learn how to have fun together.

 They learn a lot about each other while they spend time together, and learn how to help each other out and be there for one another. 

When you watch the movie , it will make you laugh, and smile and feel good and happy inside.

I have decided to write about this movie because, it is a good and heartfelt warm story. It leaves you with good and warm feelings inside. 

It gives you good life lessons throughout the movie and teaches that you that it is ok to be scared sometimes if you are a kid or an adult, and it teaches that even though you have different fears in life when you are a kid or an adult you still come out strong, brave and confident in the end.  

Because you know you have always someone in your corner to encourage you and lift you up when you need it. 

This movie also reminds me of my cousins in a couple of different ways, like with my cousin Ria it reminds me that she always sends me a word of advice and a message of encouragement when I need it, and she is also like a big sister to me, she always knows the right thing to say when I need cheering up or put a smile on my face. 

With my cousin Sharrie, it makes me think of how she always keeps things real with me and how she knows my spirit and personality she is one hundred percent Like how Ray does with Molly. 

And with my Cousin Tia, she knows how to make my day brighter and cheerful and fun, whenever I see Tia or talk to Tia, I know it’s going to be a fun and joyful time filled with laughter and happiness. 

Molly shows Ray how to have fun throughout her day. Every time I see the movie, I think of my wonderful cousins and how much fun I have with them every time I see them.

My favorite scene from the movie is when Molly and Ray are still getting to know each other, and they are doing the dishes together after they finished their meal, and they at first are getting along ok with each other. 

A couple minutes Later they get into a little argument and something happens to the dish because of their argument which you will see in the movie. This scene shows how they are still learning about each other you see later on in the movie, they end up becoming good friends and happy to be together.

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good warm-hearted comedy movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...