Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Grease

 Hey Everyone! This Is Princess Emerald, hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I have decided to write about the Movie Grease as a tribute to Olivia-Newton John, and it is also a musical movie that I enjoy. 

It stars Olivia and John Travolta they are the main Characters in the movie they play Sandy and Danny.

The movie starts in the Summer of 1958 Danny Zuko is a local boy and Sandy is a vacationing Australian they meet each other at the beach and guess what they fall in love with one another. 

Sadly the summer comes to an end and Sandy is afraid that she will never see Danny again her love of her life, before they leave the beach Danny tells her that their love for each other is only the beginning. 

It is time for school to start and Danny starts his role again as the leader of the T-Birds greaser gang and it consists of all his boys.

 And there is a girl clique group called the Pink ladies and it consists of Rizzo’s girls. Now In the movie we return to Sandy, her parents remain in America and enroll her in a school named Rydell and she befriends one of the pink ladies named Frenchie, she is considering dropping out of school to become a beautician. 

And guess who she runs into while she is at school ,she runs into Danny and they talk about their Romantic experience with each other to their groups of friends they each tell a different version of their experience to their friends.

 One is a romantic experience and the other is a physical experience.

 Sandy tells her friends that his name is Danny, and Rizzo plans a surprise reunion at a pep rally and there Sandy meets a guy named Tom, and when you watch the movie you will see what else happens in this scene.

I will tell you that Danny maintains his bad boy persona for his friends and that makes Sandy Upset and disappointed she leaves the pep rally.

 There is a lot more excitement and drama and adventures that happen in the movie with everyone, I don’t want to give away any spoilers, there is a happy ending in the end of the movie and everyone is happy and celebrating and are all friends. 

Also Danny and Sandy are happy together, they realize they really love each other and are the loves of each other’s lives. They take off In the Greased lighting Car and begin there happy lives together.

I decided to write about this movie today because I wanted to do a tribute to honor Olivia-Newton John and talk about the Grease movie. 

I think it is a wonderful movie and story, everyone does an outstanding job in the movie and all the songs are inspiring and encouraging and fun to sing along too. 

Personally for me, I have always loved musicals and singing it brings a smile to my face and heart, I love broadway music and Disney music and pop music and gospel. 

When I Sing I feel like I’m in another world and I sing when i walk my dog Elijah too. Disney music brings a lot of joy and happiness to my heart .

 It is my dream to work at Disney world one day and also I like John Travolta, I love him In Hairspray he does an outstanding Job playing Edna Turnblad, he always puts his heart and soul everything In him in his character roles and the movies he stars in He does a wonderful job In the movie Old Dogs that also stars Robin Williams. 

My favorite scene from Grease is when Sandy and Danny sing together when they sing your the one I want. I love that song 🎶 I always sing and dance along to it when it comes up in the movie. 

I also love Sandy and Danny’s hairstyles In that scene it’s very nice and stylish. And there Costumes are outstanding and Fantastic. It’s my favorite song 🎶. I think you will really enjoy the music when you see the movie.

 I recommend this movie to anyone who Loves musicals and the grease movie .

Grease (1978) - IMDb


Grease (1978) - IMDb









No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...