Friday, March 3, 2023

Joyful noise

Hey Everyone,  It is March and it is also my Birthday Month my Birthday is March 15th I will be 26 years old. It is also Women's History Month, I have to decided to do this movie to celebrate it.

I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies Joyful noise it stars Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton and Keke Palmer. 

It starts out with the Gospel director named Bernard Sparrow who has an untimely death in Pacashau Georgia, we first meet VI Rose Hill who is the mother of two teenage kids alone, she takes control of the choir using the traditional gospel style that their pastor Dale approves of. 

However there is a problem another lady of the church named GG the main benefactor of the church believes that she should have been given the position of being in charge of the choir. 

 Like in previous years the choir reaches the regional finals of the national amateur joyful noise competition only to be saddened when the choir they are competing against beats them, and the town is having some troubles they are having budget problems and it leading to a threat that to close down the choir at a time when the town needs music the most. 

VI Rose has a son named Walter and he has Aspergers syndrome, and she also has a beautiful and talented daughter named Olivia who despises and is getting tired of her moms household rules.

GG has recently started taking care of her Drifted and Rebellious grandson Randy he is inflated with Olivia and a romance blossoms between them, Vi Rose doesn't approve her and randys relationship,you will see how that plays out when you watch the movie.  Olivia also has a suitor named Manny, he likes Olivia a lot. 

At Randy''s consistent Urging he gets GG and Olivia and most of the choir to believe the Contemporary arrangements prepared by him will make the choir successful and win.

 Good news happens for the choir  ,they may have a chance at the national finals competition when their competition is found to have cheated by hiring professionals, they run into another problem the pastor of the church says the church will not sponsor them unless they continue to use the reverent, traditional style.  

VI Roses husband Marcus is enlisted in the Army he was having trouble finding work at home and it saddens his family and friends and causes a rift between Vi Rose and Olivia. 

 You will also see good things happen with Vi Rose and Olivia's relationship it starts out a little rocky and they don't seem to get along in the beginning you will see they both end up happy and it will put a smile on your face.

In the movie you will see the different situations and moments the choir goes through and the different things and storylines the characters go through, they make you feel like you are part of the journey and will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole movie and will keep you wandering what is going to happen next in the movie.

I decided to write about this movie because I love music and I have been singing as long as I can remember, I have always loved to sing.

 It brings a lot of joy and happiness to my heart and to other people I have received a lot of compliments on my singing voice, it has brought people to tears and smiles to their faces and hearts. 

I sang one of the songs that is played in the movie in my senior year of high school ,  I sang Man in the Mirror Keke Palmers Version.

 I enjoyed it a lot. Everyone was clapping along and smiling, they enjoyed the whole performance and my Chorus Teacher and my godmother helped me prepare and practice the song. My Chrous Teacher was surprised and shocked he was very happy and excited for me.

I also wanted to congratulate Keke on becoming a Mom, she is an incredible Person and young lady, She shines very brightly and has done a lot of amazing and wonderful things in her career. She has a beautiful and lovely singing voice and  a wonderful Personality. 

I know and believe she is a great and amazing mother. The joy in her face of being a mom shines so brightly. She is one of my favorite actresses. 

Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton do an amazing and incredible Job in the movie too, you will really enjoy their characters and performance they really pull you into the movie. I know you all will love this movie.

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves musical movies and Comedy.

'

Amazon.com: Joyful Noise 27x40 Original D/S Movie Poster: Prints: Posters &  Prints








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...