Thursday, March 14, 2024

Tangled


Good Afternoon Everyone. Tomorrow’s the big day!!! Tomorrow is my birthday 🥳 I’ll be Turning 27 I can’t believe it. 

I have decided to write about one of my favorite Disney movie it stars Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi, it also stars Donna Murphy. 

The movie is called Tangled, It starts off with a drop of Sunlight falling from the sky and producing a magic flower with healing properties. 

We then see an old Woman Gothel who uses the flower to retain her youth, we see a few years ago by and then later the flower is taken by soldiers from the kingdom of Corona and uses to save their Queen is who sick and pregnant she gives birth to a baby girl named Rapunzel.

 All of a sudden Gothel sneaks into the castle and discovers that Rapunzel’s hair also inherited the flowers magic if her hair is cut it doesn’t work anymore.

 Gothel wants to keep the flowers magic In order to do that she kidnaps Rapunzel and raises her as her own child in a tower hidden in the woods. 

Each year on her birthday the King and Queen release sky lanterns hoping they will bring their daughter home. 

Rapunzel is fascinated by the Annual lights and it is the Eve of her 18th birthday she asks her mom if she can leave the tower and investigate she refuses,  claiming the outside world is too dangerous.

 In the Meantime Flynn Rider Steals Rapunzel’s intended crown from the palace, he abandons his partner’s in crime the stabbington Brothers while being pursued by royal guards. 

A horse named Maximus Flynn discovers him and takes refuge in the tower,  where Rapunzel knocks him out and hides him In a closet . 

She attempts to show him to her mom as proof that she can defend herself, she berates her and tells her she will never leave the tower. 

Rapunzel has a plan she asks for new paint as a  gift, she sends her mother on a three day journey, she makes a deal with Flynn, promising him she will return the crown in exchange taking her to see the lights, they stop at a snuggly duckling pub, menacing thugs try to capture Flynn Rapunzel charms them into showing their nice sides.

The royal guards arrive and help Flynn and Rapunzel escape, Rapunzel’s mother finds Maximus without a rider and recognizes him as a horse from the place , she immediately becomes suspicious, she comes back to an empty tower , finds the crown and a wanted poster of Flynn. 

 She strikes a deal with his crime partners to find Rapunzel,  Flynn and Rapunzel become trapped in a fast flooding cave believing they will suffocate, He tells her his real name Eugene Fitzherbert, she uses the magic glow of her hair to reveal a hidden exit beneath the water and they escape. 

That evening her mother finds her and tells to give it to Eugene to test his loyalty. There is a lot more exciting adventure and drama 🎭 that come up in the story I don’t want to give away the ending I will tell you it is a happy ending for Flynn and Rapunzel.

I love how their story flows and comes together in the movie and how they grow close to one another and how they end up liking one another. 

I decided to write this blog today because I thought it would be a fun 🤩 thing to do on my birthday eve and it is something I will always remember doing as I think about the memories and other things I have done while being 26.

 I also wrote because I like how she is also a Princess 👑 because my nickname is Princess Emerald. And I really appreciate and treasure the name Princess because it’s something that is close to my Heart 💜 and  it makes me happy. I was nervous 😟 about Turning 27 and how it would turn out I’ve gotten good advice the last couple of days and one piece of Advice was from my big sister and she said to live in the now and the present, and that is what I’m going to do.

 Im going to live in the now and enjoy the moments and birthdays 🥳 I will be blessed with. This is a really good movie to watch, I recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a good heart felt movie.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...