Thursday, October 10, 2024

Grace Unplugged



Hey Everyone!!! What’s up !!! 

Today I have decided to write about a movie called Grace unplugged starring Aj Michalka, James Denton, Kevin pollak, Shawnee Smith and Jamie Grace, a whole wonderful cast of people.

 The movie starts off with Grace who is an 18 year old young adult who loves to sing she sings along with her dad at church on Sundays and is also involved in youth group.

Her  dad Johnny is very religious and doesn’t let her play anywhere or sing the way she would like he only wants grace to sing religious songs .

Grace thinks otherwise during a church service one Sunday Grace decides on her own to put her own little touch on one of the songs that the band is playing, her dad becomes very upset , her parents want her to focus on getting an education and going to college.

 Grace wants to be a singer and a songwriter,  one afternoon while they are all at home having lunch her dads old producer who managed him stops by the house to get Johnny to be back on tour and singing again.

 Johnny isn’t interested in touring again because he had a few troubles while he was in the business,  and was drinking and doing other things which you’ll find out when you watch the movie, Grace is interested in working with his producer.

Grace decides to go away and follow her dreams and work with her dads producer, when her dad finds out about her running away he is upset and disappointed he doesn’t want grace to get hurt, her mom tells him to let grace find out on her own what it’s like to be on the road and what it’s like to be on the road.

He reluctantly agrees with his wife Michelle, Grace is on tour, and she has first singing event that evening and it goes amazingly and the people love her, and want to hear her sing more I think maybe she does one or two encores, a little later in the tour she gets to meet her favorite singer Renae Taylor. 

She enjoys meeting her and talking with her and then she gets asked out by a movie star and overhears him talking on the phone, she withholds what she hears from her favorite singer, and celebrity. 

People are wanting to hear graces next song and waiting anxiously , they are very excited and looking forward to hearing what she sings next she is struggling with writing her stylist is also in the bathroom and she says something about grace while she is In there and grace leaves very upset.

She runs into a guy named Quentin who offers her dinner at his house with his family, he is a very nice young man, you will see what he is like when you see the movie, he takes grace to the beach and they have a nice conversation, and enjoy each others company which you will see.  

Grace decides to leave a note for her producer telling him that she is going back home and that she has decided to leave. Grace goes to her home church and sees her family they welcome her with open arms 🤗. I can tell you the ending of the movie is a happy ending , the whole family is happy!

  I have loved singing ever since I can remember today is the anniversary also of my grandfathers passing, he was an amazing and outstanding man, he loved music also and loved hearing me sing 🎤, I remember going out to visit him one day and we were siting in his back porch just talking and telling stories and talking about family and memories , a little later in the conversation I decided to sing a little I sang God bless America and my grandfather loved it, he sang along with me his singing voice was strong and bold you could hear in his voice how much he loved to sing! 

That’s a memory I will always treasure another memory is I had visited him again a different time and he had a special gift 🎁 for me he was so excited to give it to me, he had it wrapped and everything it was a music box, and it played the song you are so beautiful to me! 

While the song was playing,  he sang along with it was so sweet 🥹. I miss him so much , I am grateful and thankful for all the time I had with him and all the memories we shared together ! 

He always believed in me and my dreams and always encouraged me to go after them,  I believe he knew and knows that my dream of working at Disney will come true because his nickname for me is princess and there are a lot of princesses in Disney and all my close friends and family call me princess, so it’s a name that carries on to this day and a name I will always treasure and forever love!

 If you have a dream , I encourage you to keep believing In it and pursue it with all your heart ♥️. In a sermon I heard at church recently it was talking about God and how he produces miracles and does things beyond you can imagine or think, my encouragement to you is he will do more than you are expecting and he’s got a blessing with your name on it. 

Aj does an outstanding Job in this movie, she puts her whole heart spirit and soul imot her character and brings her to life !!!! There is a lot of love , and joy , and patience in the movie. 

My favorite scene in the movie is where she does her first music event in front of a crowd she’s at first a little nervous as she gets More into the song everyone loves her and she does an amazing job.

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good heart felt movie.

































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

George of the jungle

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well!  I have decided to write about one of my favorite movies , George of the Jungle starring Brenda...