It is my cousin Mickey's 75th Birthday,It is a Milestone Celebratory Era.
He is so much fun, and is Pure Sunshine and Very Cool!
He is also very wise and smart and funny He brings a lot of joy and laughter and love wherever he goes.
I have known Mickey as long as I can remember he has been such a happy and joyous part of my life.
Every time I see him or talk to him on the phone, my day instantly gets better.
One of my favorite memories with him is when he was here in Pennsylvania, He and my Aunt Kim were visiting my grandfather in the hospital, and me and my mom had just arrived at the Hershey Hospital to see how my grandfather was doing.
We were walking towards the hospital and my cousin Mickey saw me walking towards where he was, he was right outside the entrance of the hospital he was so excited to see me that he started running towards me with his arms wide open and with a big happy smile on his face.
I was running towards him too and when we finally got close to one another we gave each other the biggest hug and happiest smile It was a hug that reached into my Heart.
I am so happy I have that moment to keep in my heart and always remember whenever I think of him, he also has a way of always making me feel better whenever I am needing some comfort or encouragement or just something to make me smile.
He does that in a instant, like for example there was a family reunion planned in Ohio, I was feeling a little nervous about going because I didn't want to leave my dog Elijah and those who know me know how much I love Elijah and enjoy spending time with him.
My mom was saying Elijah will be fine he will have a little doggy vacation and you will get to spend some time with family and get to meet some new cousins that you haven't gotten a chance to meet before.
I was still feeling a little nervous, I had decided to call Mickey I was thinking in my head If I call my cousin before the family reunion then I will be less nervous and feel more comfortable in going because I would have talked to one of my favorite cousins.
so I called my cousin Mickey and as soon as I heard his voice, a smile instantly came on my face and I immediately felt at ease.
He was so excited to know I was coming to Ohio and seeing everyone me and my mom made it to Ohio safe and sound and so excited to see everyone.
We said hello to our family members and started conversations with different family members and catching up with one another and then my cousin Sabrina said lets go outside and you can say hello to the rest of the family so I followed her to the backyard and the first Person I see is My Cousin Mickey.
He had the biggest Smile on his face It made my Heart so Happy!
He has a lot of nicknames for me and I love everyone one of them. He gave me the biggest hug and He complimented me on my hair and said Your looking good Honey, Look at you! It made feel so happy inside He is truly one of my favorite people in the whole wide world!
He will always be there for you whenever you need and go to bat for you if you need him too, He takes care of family and will do everything he can to make sure his family has whatever they need and taken care of!
He has a heart of gold and is just an incredible person, he is a great person to have in your life and corner! I am so happy and absolutely elated to know him and have him as my cousin.
I hope he has an incredible birthday and everything his heart desires!
I wish him many more birthdays and blessings, and that God will do more than he is expecting, there are many more things I could say about my cousin Mickey I will say that I love him dearly and that his 75th birthday is his best and happiest one yet! Happy Birthday Mickey ! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment