Thursday, July 30, 2020

Anthony Evans Cameo

Hey everyone! How are you? I have a question for you all, have you ever heard of cameo? I recently found about cameo through Facebook. Cameo is where you can request celebrities to give you or your friend a shout out or sing happy birthday to them or give them advice or a pep talk.  I wanted to surprise my childhood friend with a cameo from Anthony Evans . I chose Anthony Evans because he has such a kind and genuine heart for God and People. He has a really bright Smile too that makes you smile too if you are having a rough day or sad. I knew that he would make my friends day because he could relate to her situation and I knew that he would have really good and encouraging words that would lift her spirit and encourage her. And to keep her head up and know that she's not alone. My friend has been a fan of his for a while too,we talked about him together one day, I asked her one day what is her favorite song by him and she said she loves So will I. I told her my favorite song is Raise a Hallelujah. So one day I asked my mom if she has ever heard of Cameo, and she said no and that we would talk about it after she has had her morning tea. I told her what Cameo is and how I wanted to bless my friend with a cameo from Anthony and how it would lift her spirits up and make her whole year. My mom agreed so I went to Cameo and looked up Anthony Evans name and requested that he gives her a pep talk and encouragement to make her smile and feel good! 

My mom and I worked on it together, We finished the request around nine thirty in the evening and right after we sent it I looked on my phone and it said that Anthony has seen the request. I was so excited for my friend to see her cameo from Anthony, I also sent him a picture of my friend so he could see what she looks like. The Email said to give him four days to complete the cameo, I told my mom that we should have it by Friday. The next day to my surprise my phone dinged and it was cameo saying Anthony Completed the Cameo and its amazing! I looked at the Cameo he did for my friend and it looked Outstanding, It really blessed my heart. The Cameo made me feel like he knew my friend for real because he was so genuine and real with it.  He sent the Cameo the next morning after I sent the request, I sent to my friend the Same day, I received a text from her I believe she felt really good and surprised by it and that it made her whole year. She told me that she couldn't stop watching it. Her Parents were really blessed by it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...