Friday, July 31, 2020

My Cousin Eric

Hey everyone! I would like to tell you about my cousin Eric. He is an amazing cousin, we have a lot of fun memories together. I remember when we were little my mom and me were visiting my cousins, Eric and me played in the pool, we held hands and played in the water. Eric is an outgoing person and has an exciting personality, he loves to hang out with his friends and family. I chose to write about Eric because he is an amazing person and sweet person.

 We are related by moms brother and sister in law and also by my cousin Devin his big brother. He is special to me because he has always been there for me and cheers me up with a big smile and when I hear from him with a text message. He is also special to me because I know that we have a bond that will never break and we will always be there for each other and have each others back. He's supported me through all of my life events and celebrations and always there to cheer me on. Some fun memories I with Eric are celebrating my Grandfathers birthday together in EL Paso, My aunt and uncle and my mom and cousins we planned a birthday party for him, we played games and gave him birthday presents. Another fun memory is celebrating my brothers birthday during a family reunion , My aunt planned out the birthday party for him,  my cousins and everyone celebrated his birthday with him we played a lot of games and had birthday cake! A fun memory I have with him is when I celebrated my birthday with my Texas family for the first time and I had the time of my life, We took a lot of selfies and a lot of fun celebrating together. He sent me a sweet Instagram post and said that I am beautiful that blessed my heart.

My favorite thing about Eric is his Personality and his heart.  He is very Funny, and very lively and can brighten up the whole room with his smile. I believe that there are a lot of wonderful things coming for  him. I love him very much and I am very happy to have him as my cousin. One more fun memory I have Is playing uno together with him and my cousin Devin and Vanesa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...