Monday, July 20, 2020

Toy Story

Good Morning! Today I have decided to write about Toy Story. Toy Story is a wonderful movie, it's about a boy named Andy whose toys come to life when he leaves the room. Andy's favorite toy to play with is Woody, who is the Sheriff Deputy of the play group. The toys love when Andy plays with them because it makes them feel alive and loved. In the first Toy Story movie, all the toys are freaking out because it is Andy's birthday and the toys are worried because they think he will want to play with his new toys more than his old toys. The toys know that Woody is Andy's  favorite toy to play with but they think Woody will get jealous if Andy plays with a new toy more than he plays with him.

Woody is my favorite character because he is loving, kind, has a big heart, and a warm personality. What made me think of Toy Story as my topic for this article is because of how happy and delightful the movie makes me feel. It gives me such a happy and magical feeling inside and it draws away all of my worries and stresses that is happening in the world. In the moment you get to relive being a child again, and see how exciting it is for a child to play with toys. When I was in the hospital, God blessed me with a Disney experience; two of my favorite doctors looked like woody and Jesse! This made me smile and have joy in my heart. My favorite scene is in Toy Story 3; I really like the scene before Andy goes off to college and he stops at a little girls house and he sees her playing with her toys. So he goes up to her and asks if she would like some more toys to play with he tells her that they need another good home and a good person to play with them. He gives them to her one by one and explains who the toys are and what there names are.The last one left in the box is woody, she looks in the box and sees him she tries to take him and Andy takes him back at first, and said that he was going to take woody with him because he was his pal and best friend. He told her that woody has always been there for him and he is a loyal pal. He decides to give him to the little girl, he tells her to take good care of him. Before he leaves he plays with all of his toys one more time with the little girl which is what the toys wanted him to do.  My favorite movie out of all the Toy Story movies is between Toy Story 1 and 3. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves toys and wants to relive their childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...