Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My Cameo Experience Anthony Evans

 Hey Everyone, I recently had an exciting experience! Anthony Evans is my favorite gospel singer, he has a wonderful and beautiful family! He has an outstanding singing voice too. I have all of his albums. His music calms my spirit. My exciting experience was sending a request to Anthony to do a cameo for me and to give me a pep talk, he really encouraged my heart and spirit. He told me to keep my head up, and told me that god is going to bless me in a miraculous way. He sang my name in a couple of his songs, that made my heart beat very fast and excitedly. 

The way I decided to request my cameo is I asked some of my family members
and a couple of my friends which song they think I should do, I was thinking about fighting for us or watch what he will do. I told my mom that I was going to do those songs and then she said you should request to Anthony to pick a song to sing to you to encourage your spirit. So I decided to ask Anthony to pick a song in my request to encourage me in my cameo. I sent him the cameo request, a few minutes later I get a notification that says my Cameo is ready. I was so excited I couldn't wait to see what he did in the cameo. I did the cameo on Friday night and I decided to open it on Saturday so then I could dress up and make myself presentable for my reaction video. Saturday afternoon came, I opened the video and there was Anthony giving me a pep talk and giving me encouraging words and advice. He said to always keep my head up! He is very appreciative and grateful that I am a supporter and fan of his. He appreciates my encouragement to towards his music. It made me feel so much Joy and Happiness inside. I was in the dining room watching Tinker Bell on my iPhone when I received the video. I showed my family and friends the video they were really happy and excited for me! I am very blessed and glad to have Anthony as one of my friends! He sang the songs that were exactly on my Heart ♥️! God blessed me in a miraculous way !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...