Thursday, August 6, 2020

My Peer mentor Madison Heider

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well! I decided to do something new! I did a question and answer interview with my mentor from Penn State Harrisburg. Her name is Madison Heider, she is my mentor from Penn State Harrisburg, we first met during orientation I was looking for somewhere to sit for orientation and she offered for me to sit next to her. She is an excellent mentor and kind person with a big heart! I chose to write about her because she is a wonderful person with a great story to share and she is really good at what she does. She loves her job and loves helping people and loves to help them achieve their dreams. I was really blessed to have her as a mentor, and I am glad to have her as a good friend! I chose this style of Interview because I thought it would be a fun and creative thing to do! And I wanted to do something different and exciting! 


Emerald Gray: How long have you been a mentor at Penn State Harrisburg? What is your favorite thing about being a mentor?
Madison Heider: I have been a mentor at Penn State Harrisburg for three years and my favorite part about being a mentor is making friends with everyone in the program,

Emerald Gray: Were you a college student at Penn State Harrisburg?
Madison Heider: Yes my major is rehabilitation and human services

Emerald Gray; What is your favorite memory from being a mentor at Penn State Harrisburg?
Madison Heider: One of my favorite memories was going to the Dream Partnership events.

Emerald Gray: How was it training your dog Chowder and bringing him to school everyday?
Madison Heider: It was fun, challenging at times, he learned a lot.

Emerald Gray; What is your favorite memory with Chowder?
Madison Heider:  I think it is hard to pick a favorite memory, but having him meet people and showing them his good behavior is pretty cool.

Emerald Gray:What is your favorite thing to do with Chowder?
Madison Heider: Currently, We like to play outside and snuggle.

Emerald Gray: What are your career goals?
Madison Heider: I think I want to work as a behavior analyst, I am not a hundred percent sure.

Emerald Gray; What is your Biggest Goal you want to achieve in life?
Madison Heider: Thats a hard question, I think I Just want to be happy- so always doing something I love.

Emerald Gray: What is something you learned from the career studies program?
Madison Heider: I learned about a lot of cool people! Including You!

Emerald Gray;What is your dream Job?
Madison Heider: I think I want to be a professor.

I am happy and excited with the way the interview came out. I was excited to do an interview about my mentor. I benefited from knowing now how to do an interview questionnaire. I like this style, It's fun. I would do another interview. I am glad that Madison Heider let me interview her and let other people get to know her better and see how amazing and fantastic she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...