Tuesday, September 22, 2020

My Cousin Sharrie and Tia

 Hello everyone, I am going to be talking about my cousin Sharrie. She is a very beautiful woman, she is from Memphis Tennessee and has brothers and sisters. I am related to her through my aunt Carolyn and uncle Warrie.

 I have a lot of fun memories with my cousin Sharrie, I will share a few memories with you. One memory I have is attending her graduation, I was a baby then my mom took me to her graduation and all the family was there to celebrate with her on her special day, I am glad I was able to attend a special event in her life. Sharrie has always been there for me, has always encouraged me and supported me through everything. Sharrie is a news reporter, she is on the Abc news 6 In Philly, If you have a chance watch the abc 6 news. She is amazing on there. She has had a lot of different news jobs and has done terrific in all of them. 

She loves traveling and loves seeing her family. When my grandfather was sick, she came up to pa, to visit with him and my family, to help out my mom while my grandfather was in the hospital. He passed away, Sharrie was a very good person to have with us while we were all grieving my uncle Warrie and Uncle Deric came up too, to prepare for my grandfathers funeral. Sharrie is a very funny and enjoyable person. I go to her whenever I need advice or someone to talk to. 

I remember one time, my mom and I went to visit her in Philly, she had planned a special outing for me for my birthday. She was taking me to see my favorite gospel singer Kirk Franklin, that was so much fun and a moment I will never forget. We sang all of the songs together at his concert, we took a selfie while we were at the concert too. The next day she took us out for lunch and we had pizza it was really good. We always have fun when we visit with her. I remember another fun time we had when we were visiting with her, my dad had an interview in Philly, I got to miss school for the day, and go see my cousin Sharrie with my mom and dad. I stayed with Sharrie when my mom went with my dad to his interview. While they were at the interview, Sharrie told me that I could come to the Abc news station and see what she does when she is on the news.

It was so cool, I got to see what happens behind the scenes when they are on the air. During one of the commercial breaks, Sharrie told me that I could sit behind the news table  and take a picture with her, So I went up the stairs and went behind the table and sat in the chair, It felt so cool, I actually felt like I was a news reporter. I took a couple pictures with my cousin, and then they continued with the broadcast of the news. She did an outstanding job. I got to take a tour of the Station too, that was cool. They have a lot of hard working people there. I am glad that I had one day to miss school to go down to philly and see my cousin!

Another fun memory I have Is while I was attending Millersville University, My friends and I decided to plan a fun girls trip to go on together, we decided to go to Philly, I wanted to introduce my friends to my cousin, I had texted my cousin about it, she said that she could possibly do it, she told me that she would check her schedule and let me know. She checked her schedule and told me what day would work for her, I told my friends about it, we made a plan and went. We went to Philly on the train, It was such and exciting trip, the train ride was good too, we had a fun ride the whole way there.

 Sharrie picked us up from the train station, and took us to lunch, we had a wonderful lunch and good conversation. My friends enjoyed meeting her too. One thing that happened is Sharrie saw that a couple of guys were having trouble with their car, being the kind and wonderful and helpful person that she is, she decided to get out of her car and help them. The car problem was fixed, they said thank you, and share said your welcome. Then She took us to a museum a pixar museum, They had a lot of cool stuff inside. We were so glad that we made the train trip to Philly, and got to see my cousin. She is an outstanding person. At my high school graduation, she was my mc. She did a fantastic job, and told my mom Don't worry I'll be looking out for my cousin and I got her back. And she always had my back and always will. 

The last time I saw Sharrie was before the Covid 19 pandemic. I hope to see her again soon, My favorite thing about her is her personality and her love for her family and God. She is an ambitious and smart person I love her with all my heart. I am glad to have her as my cousin and happy to have her by my side.


I am going to talk to you all about my Cousin Tia, she is filled with so much Joy and happiness. She makes my heart smile, I talk with her about everything just like I talk with my cousin Sharrie. Tia gives me wonderful and warm hugs. She always has a bright smile on her face every time I see her, I love her accent, It sounds so sweet and happy. She has two beautiful girls, I haven't had a chance to meet them yet, I am hoping I will get to soon. 

Tia is a wonderful cousin, She has such a jovial personality and has such joy in life. She can turns anyones day right side up, if it was upside down. She is very beautiful, she sends me pictures of my two beautiful cousins a lot. 

I miss her, that last time I saw her was at my grandfathers funeral and she gave me the biggest smile and hug ever.

 She said my hugs always make her feel happy inside. She is filled with Gods love inside and out. She also has a big love for family and friends too, she aways knows how to cheer me up if I am feeling sad, or if I am having a hard day. She always tells me to keep my head up and tells me she loves me more. She has different nicknames for me too, I am so glad god blessed me with Tia and Sharrie to be my cousins, they bring joy and happiness to my life. I remember one time when me and my mom went down to visit family, I saw Tia in the kitchen and I decided to go up to her and give her a hug. and she picked me up and put me on her knee, so we could take a picture together. Tia is very fun, uplifting, sassy and sweet at the same time. I love her with all my heart. My favorite thing about Tia is her hugs, they make me feel so loved inside and out. And make me happy. I am related to her through my uncle Warrie and my Aunt Carolyn. I decided to write about my cousins Sharrie and Tia because they are both bright and amazing people in my life, they mean a lot to me. And they are my family. I know and believe they will always be my side, and always be there for me if I need them to lean on. Thank You Sharrie and Tia for being wonderful and amazing cousins, and always being there for me and supporting me. I really appreciate it and you.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...