Monday, September 7, 2020

My Cousin Ria-A Woman of Poise

I will be writing about my cousin Ria, she is so beautiful. She is very kind and loving! She always puts a smile on my face.I have a lot of memories with my cousin Ria. I will share a few with you. My first memory is when we went down to Augusta Georgia. I was so happy to see her. I haven't seen her in a while. We gave each other a big hug & big smiles. 

 We talked with one another and did some catching up with each other. We took a picture together too the next memory I have Is at my cousin Aaron's graduation, the whole family was there to celebrate his big day. I had seen Ria from a distance. We waved to each other after the graduation was over, we said hello to each other and gave each other a big hug.Then we exchanged phone numbers and decided to become texting buddies. We have been in touch ever since. I Love hearing from her, it brightens my day. She is very encouraging and filled with a lot of love and joy. 

She is a very smart and a classy and fun woman. She is a woman of poise.We have fun together every time we see each other! She knows how to make me feel better when I am feeling unhappy or disappointed. She is like a big sister to me. She has a bright light that shines in the world. 

Another Memory I have Is while we are in this Covid 19 pandemic, I had to have my graduation from the career studies program that I am a part of at Penn State Harrisburg on zoom, she had a few things going on that day. She made time to come to my graduation and celebrate with me on my special day.  Afterwards I had a small gathering, I got to see her beautiful face on face time at my celebration zoom party. I was so happy and elated to see her, she was wearing my favorite color purple. That made me happy, I was so blessed and honored that she made it to my graduation on zoom. It made my whole week! 

I chose to write about my Cousin Ria because I love how full of joy she is.And I love that she is always positive.  I am related to her through my Uncle and Aunt. She loves her siblings. She is a wonderful cousin. My favorite thing about Ria is her smile and kindness.The last time I saw her was at a family reunion, J hope to see her again soon and give her a big hug! I love you Ria!

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...