Monday, September 7, 2020

My Cousin Aaron Searles- A man of Honor

 I will be writing about my cousin Aaron Searles, he is an amazing person and cousin with a wonderful and generous heart. 

I love him very much, I have a lot of memories with my cousin Aaron I will share a few of them with you.  My first memory is when I first met him, It was at my Uncle Julius's birthday party. We had such a wonderful time. My mom and I decided to say hello to our cousins that we have not seen in a while and because we were in the moment at my uncles birthday party. I was so excited to meet my cousin Aaron for the first time.

 I told my mom before we went to see him that I wanted to give him some money. My mom said why? I said because I want to give him a gift and bless him. My mom said ok. We went up to him and I said hello how are you? And gave him a big hug, he had the brightest smile on his face, his smile can light up the room. I told him that I have a gift for him he said what's that? I said I have money for him it is a gift from me to you. He said Aww you are so sweet! Thank you so much! Aaron is a very smart man, he is from Charlotte North Carolina.

 He loves his family. And he adores his siblings, He loves his sisters he is very good at protecting them and being a good brother. He loves his brother too. He gives the best hugs they give me so much joy inside. Another fun memory I have Is watching  him graduate from college,  I was so proud of him, he is very encourage able, and very supportive. He is his dads trainer, he does an excellent job at it and he is very uplifting and has an amazing and calming spirit.  He is a very honorable person with his dad and sisters. He has a very high respect for his father. He respects his sisters very well.

He is very kind and loving and has excellent manners, he is a gentleman and he loves the lord. I chose to write about my cousin Aaron because, he means a lot to me, I love how strong his heart is for God and his family. He has an awesome personality that shines through him everywhere he goes. I love him very much. I am so happy to be his cousin. I am related to him through my Uncle Tony and Aunt Phyllis. 

My favorite thing about Aaron is his smile and hugs. The last time I saw Aaron was last year with my Aunt. I hope and look forward to seeing him again soon. He always cheers me up and encourages me. God blessed me with a wonderful cousin. Thank you for being you Aaron. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...