Monday, September 7, 2020

My Uncle Tony and Aunt Phyllis Searles - Loving and Kind People

Good Evening everyone, I will be writing about my Uncle Tony and Aunt Phyllis. They are amazing, loving and kind people. They love their family and God very much! I have a lot of fun memories with them and I will share a few with you. My first memory that I have with my Aunt Phyllis is from my cousin Aaron's graduation from college. She looked so beautiful! It was the first time I had seen her in a while, the last time I had seen her was at my Uncle Julius's birthday party. At my cousin Aaron's graduation we said hello to each other and caught up with one another. After the graduation, we went out to eat to celebrate and we talked more then. 

The next memory I have with her is at my cousin Alyssa's wedding. We talked and danced to the cha cha slide which was so much fun; she is very sweet, has such a kind personality and is very poised. Another memory I have with her is when my mom and me met up with her and my cousins and my aunt and uncle in North Carolina to watch my Uncle Tony run! I gave her a big hug! I was happy I was able to see her and my cousins, and support my Uncle Tony. My Aunt Phyllis a wonderful and Strong woman of God, she has a heart of gold. 

I will now share with you a few memories I have with my Uncle Tony. He is a very smart, strong man of God and he is also a doctor. One memory I have with him is one time he came up to visit me and my family. We haven't seen him in a while that was a fun visit. I gave him a big hug when I saw him! He played with my dog Elijah. Another memory I have with him is when we went down to Charlotte North Carolina for Christmas, we were spending christmas with my cousin Kevin and his family. My family and I stayed in a hotel with my grandmother and my uncle. My uncle came up to visit us while we were staying there, we had breakfast together and we talked with one another. 

He is a very good runner. He puts everything he has into his running. He has always supported me and encouraged me. I love his personality, and his love for family. I love being his niece! He always has a smile on his face every time I see him and he always has a hug waiting for me.

My favorite thing about my Uncle Tony and my Aunt Phyllis is their big loving heart and kisses. I chose to write about them because they mean a lot to me and bring me so much joy. I love their family so much! They are a big blessing to me. They are wonderful parents and grandparents. One of my cousins is named Anthony, he is named after my Uncle Tony. He is very kind and loving too. I love him very much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...