Friday, November 20, 2020

Last Semester at Penn State Harrisburg

Hey everyone, I have exciting and bittersweet news. This is my last semester at Penn State Harrisburg, I have really learned a lot from the career studies program, It really helped me learn about the real world, and prepare for me a job in the world. 

I have made a lot of life-long friends from school, Before I started the semester,  I got an encouraging message from my big brother Devin saying you got this! Your Strong you can do this! 

That kept me going through the whole semester, knowing he and my family were in my corner. 

I have really learned a lot from being at Penn State, It feels like my second family, and makes me feel like the happiest girl in the world.  My friends have always been there to encourage me and support me with whatever I needed.  

I am graduating this semester because I have completed my last two semesters from the career studies program. I have really enjoyed my classes I took at Penn State Harrisburg, I have learned a lot from them and good lessons to take with me through my adulthood and life. 

I did take a break from school on one semester because I ended up with some health issues and had to take a leave from school, after my break I came back to school with a plan, and I was ready to go and I was ready to learn and be with all my friends and mentors again like I was before. 

I am excited and feel bittersweet at the same time because I loved attending school ,and being independent and seeing everyone every day. I felt like a whole new person at Penn State, I really felt like myself there because everyone made me feel very comfortable and cared about me.

I am excited for what I am doing after school, I am pursing a job in the theater industry because my goal is to work at Disney and be a cast member. I plan to apply to the Disney college program to see if I can attend there. Or Look for something In theater, and see if that can get me closer to working at Disney World. 

My friends are happy for me, at the same time they are sad because they are going to miss hearing my voice and seeing my smiling and happy face. I told them that I will come and visit.

My parents are excited and happy for me because they know I have worked very hard and I am achieving something good. My whole family is proud of me. They all care about me and love me very much. I want to make my family proud and happy. 

I will always be a Nittany lion! Once a Nittany Lion, Always a Nittany lion! I will always be a Penn State Harrisburg Student, I am very happy and blessed to be that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...