Monday, December 7, 2020

Hosting Birthday Parties for my Family

The Idea of hosting special events came during my moms birthday , I planned a special birthday party for her over zoom. 

And all the family was there to celebrate with her, and a little after the party my Uncle Deric said to my mom, we should do this for all the birthdays in our family, we can have a zoom birthday party where everyone can see each other and be together even if it's not in person we can still be together. My mom said thats a great idea! Emerald set up the birthday party for me, so she can set up the family birthdays and get us all on zoom to celebrate together .

.My family designated me the official hostess of family events because I stay in touch with a lot of my family members, I really enjoy talking with my family and seeing everyones faces. I think also because I have a lot of time and I don't really have a busy schedule, so I have time to create the birthday events and zoom events so it can be spectacular for my family. And everyone can enjoy it. The first zoom event I hosted was a veteran's day event honoring all the veterans for their service, I also talked about the history of veteran's day. And we also celebrated my grandfather Daddy Dodges birthday together.

It was a very memorable experience for the whole family and its something that I can watch whenever I want because I recored the event on zoom. And my family can enjoy it whenever they want because I shared the video with them too. 

The planning process looks like who's birthday is in that certain month, and then writing a little bio about them and what they like, what their favorite music is or childhood memory.And then after I have all of that information, I have to make a powerpoint for the peoples birthday who's birthday is that month and put all of  the information that I gathered from them and put in the powerpoint so the family can see and enjoy all the family members we are celebrating in that month. 

I think of the ideas for these zoom events with my mom and my uncle Deric, my mom gives me ideas on how to prepare for the event and what to put in the powerpoint and what words I could say in the powerpoint to make it look good and nice for the family. My Uncle Deric helps me by encouraging me and telling me I am keeping the family together.

I think the family enjoys the family events because they are all smiling afterwards, and very happy that they got to see family that they haven't seen in a while, and get to talk with everyone even if its for a brief minute. Our family is so close and loving. My family knows I love them and they smile because they know I put a lot of work and made it extra special for them because I love them so much. And because they know they mean a lot to me.

I enjoy the events because I get to see and talk with my family that I haven't talked to in a while, and I am happy to see everyones smiling faces. And I like the joy and sparkle they have in their eyes when they see everyone. It is very heartwarming.

I enjoy planning the events because I am doing it for my family, and I know that they will be happy and excited because they know the event will be fulfilling and heartwarming and filled with a lot of joy,and happiness, and love.

It is not really stressful planning the events, It is a lot of work, I am honored to be the hostess of family zoom events because it is honoring my family, and its something that I can always remember and look back on as I continue on into my adulthood, and it is something my family can always enjoy and look at too while they are living their lives.

I am looking forward to celebrating more birthdays and zoom events with my family and seeing  everyones smiling faces.

For now I am fine with hosting family events,because my family makes me happy.


happy-birthday-cake-with-name-edit-for-facebook-2328023gi2r7nkguv.gif  (510×408) | Happy birthday disney, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday  mickey mouse





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...