Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Moana

 The Movie Moana is a good and fun filled movie. In the beginning of the movie this is what happens Moana is about her going on an adventure on the sea and find Maui to return the heart to Te Fiti. 

 It starts with Moana being a little girl, and her grandmother telling a story about their tribe. Moana gets excited and she takes a walk outside on the beach and she is drawn to the ocean, and the ocean is drawn to her. Her father takes her away when he sees she is getting to close to the water. He tells her to stay away from the water, because it is dangerous and he doesn't want her to get hurt. As she gets older, she keeps getting drawn to the sea, and her grandmother tells her a story about the sea and she shows Moana a tattoo on her back, she tells her that when she dies, she is going to come back as that tattoo. 

I chose the movie Moana to write about today because I feel similar to Moana in some ways she loves to sing, and she loves her family. She loves animals, and loves the sea, I also love the sea and the shimmer it makes when the sun shines on it. She also likes traveling, I like traveling too I have been traveling since I was at least 2 years old. Moana is very courageous, she is friendly, optimistic, and very open-minded and she likes living her life to the fullest, I like living my life to the fullest too, I like to capture every moment in my life that happens in my life. 

Moana really admires her grandmother and when her grandmother gets sick, she immediately goes to her grandmothers side to see if she is ok and needs anything. I really admire my grandmother,we have a lot of fun together, I think my grandmother and me are like two people. I think we are like Moana and her grandmother, and we are also like Lucy and Ethel in a fun way. Because we make each other laugh, and we go trips together, and just enjoy the time that we share when we are together in that moment in time. 

It is one of my favorite movies because I really like how Moana is courageous, and brave in the movie. I love how she loves to sing, and wants to follow what her grandmother told her to do. She is a very courageous, and an outgoing girl that wants to travel the world and make her family happy.

My favorite part of the movie is when she meets Maui, he reminds me a lot of my cousin Devin because they are both strong, and compassionate, funny, and loyal. Maui and Moana at first have a little trouble in the beginning getting along, then they come together as a team, and work together to restore the heart. 

My favorite character is Moana because she is very brave, loves her family, she is very loyal, compassionate, loves animals, and making her family happy. And she also loves to sing, and loves swimming, and going on adventures, and seeing the world in a different view. Moana also reminds me of my cousin Ria, because they are both sweet, and kind, and lovable, and have beautiful smiles, and great hearts.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves adventures, traveling, singing, and entertainment. It is a very heart-felt and warming movie.


Moana | Disney Movies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...