Tuesday, December 29, 2020

New Year 2021

 I have had a lot of great experiences for me in 2020, I will share a few of my favorite experiences with you. My first experience was meeting Anthony Evans. He is my favorite gospel singer. It was such an amazing moment and experience I had such a wonderful time.  I had such a good time because I have always wanted to meet him in person one day, he has such a happy and loving heart. And after he did a little singing in the church service, he said that he is doing a bigger concert later that evening. 

Another one of my favorite experiences was celebrating my birthday in El Paso with my family. I had such a wonderful time. They gave me a wonderful birthday memory, I will never forget. They decorated everything and had Disney balloons, and they even gave me a birthday crown and a sash. I got to have a wonderful dance with my favorite Uncle Deric, we danced the salsa. And I got to dance with My big brother/best friend/favorite cousin Devin to a louis and Ella Fitzgerald song heaven. It was so divine and uplifting. It's a birthday that I will remember forever. They were so happy and honored that I chose to celebrate my birthday In El Paso TX. I love them so much, they all have been there for me in every part of my life, and love me so much. 

Some of my least favorite things that happened in 2020 are not being able to go to school and not being able to see my friends and teachers in person. I was happy that I got to see everyone on zoom, and communicate with my friends.

 I am excited for the new year, I am believing this will be a happy and exciting year. I am hoping that I will get to communicate with my family more. And do more traveling.

I think a couple of my new years resolutions are to see family more, and talk with my friends, and do more traveling. 

For my new year resolutions, I would like to travel to different states because I miss my family a lot, and I really enjoy spending time with my family. I have a wonderful time each time I go to see my family because it is such a happy time, and we all get to connect with each other. And talk about how everyone is doing and catch up with each other.

I would like to get more stronger and healthier with my diabetes, and eat the right stuff, so I don't have to go through the same experience that I had when I was at the hospital. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...