Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best Friends!



 I love my friends and family. I am close with a lot of my cousins in my family, like for example my cousin Tia is one of my best friends. 

She makes me smile , laugh and gives me good advice, and is there for me when I need to talk. My cousin Ria, is another one of my best friends, she also makes me smile, she gives me encouraging messages, she is always there for me, and is always ready to lend me a smile whenever I need one. I am so glad to have them in my life, they are very supportive,loving and encouraging. 

My favorite thing about my cousin Ria is her heart, she is so loving and kind. She has a heart of gold and it shows through her whenever I hear from her, or when I talk to her on the telephone.

My favorite thing about my cousin Tia is her smile, It shines through her face when I talk to her on FaceTime. She has a smile that lights up my Heart and fills it with Joy. I love her very much. 

And my close best friend is my cousin Devin, he is my big brother and always supports me, and is always there for me. He gives me the best hugs and always gives me a happy smile whenever I see him, and visit with my Uncle, and Aunt and Cousin. I love him very much. He always gives me encouraging words and advice whenever I need it.  I am so glad and happy to have him as my best friend. He is one of a kind and an  amazing person. He is very caring, and loyal, and a very happy and jovial person. 

My favorite thing about Devin is his laugh, and hugs, smile . His laugh is filled with so much Joy and happiness, that it makes me smile. His hugs are my favorite because they come with love and kindness, and warmth. He gives the best hugs I can feel it inside my heart. His smile is my favorite because It lights up the whole room, and it lights up the whole world, It always puts a smile on my face. I love him to the moon and back.

My best friend is also my cousin Sharrie, We have fun together, she makes me laugh and smile. I love hanging out with her, and going shopping with her.

 I always have a wonderful and enjoyable time when I see her. She has taken me to a couple of concerts where my favorite artists were going to be performing, She looks out for me, and always makes sure that I am doing well, and that I am ok.  My favorite things about my cousin Sharrie, is her personality, her smile, and hear heart, Her Personalty, is fun, and caring, and serious. She loves God and her family. She reminds me a lot of my mom. Her smile is my favorite because it is such a happy smile, that lights up her whole face. It is a beautiful smile. Her heart is my favorite because she has so love and kindness in her heart and it really shows through. She is an incredible and amazing person. 

I chose to write an article about friendship because in families you can always have someone that you consider a best friend, or is like a sibling to you. In my family, I have cousins that are my best friends and are like siblings to me. I wanted to share who my best friends are and who are like siblings to me because I care about them with all my Heart.

I believe friendship is important because they are always there for you, and you can always count on friendship in life. They are always there in the exciting moments in life, and in the not exciting  moments in your life. They will always be with you in your journey in life that you are traveling on.

In friendship, I look for loyalty, encouragement, support friends who will always be there for me, and will be with me through my journey in life. 

I am hoping to make new friends this year, I am going to try to make new friends by going to Zoom events or gatherings, and by calling my friends on FaceTime, and hopefully visit with my friends soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...