Thursday, January 7, 2021

Bride Wars

Hello everyone, Today I decided to write about the movie Bride Wars. It is a very funny- and heart felt warm movie. It is about two childhood best friends who dream about their perfect wedding day and what it will be like when they get married one day. The main characters names are liv and Emma. They dream of getting married in the plaza . 

They are waiting for their boyfriends to purpose to them so they can set there wedding date to get married. They get purposed too, and they go to meet with a wedding coordinator  to set up there wedding dates, while everything seems to be going fine after they set their dates, things go awry, there dates get overbooked by someone, and one of them has to change there wedding date to another date. 

They discuss which one of them should change their date for there wedding and decided not to make any rash decisions until they talk with one another. You can guess what happens next, they start to get antsy with each other because neither one of them wants to change there wedding date. Then they get into a whole funny war with each other, you'll see what happens in the movie, It will make you laugh out loud about what they do to each other. They go to extreme levels with one another. 

I  chose to write about this movie today, because I think it is good to have laughter and fun in our lives, with everything going on with the pandemic and the world.

 I also chose to write about it because I love weddings, and it shows how weddings can be fun and stressful at the same time, And all the emotions, and planning the bride goes through before her wedding, In the movie we get to experience a little of that, and the ladies who watch the movie can think back to their special day and remember how fun and magical there wedding day was. It is something they cherish forever.

Bride wars is my favorite movie because I love Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, they play their movie characters so realistically and really get into their characters. I also love the storyline of the movie, It shows that best friends can sometimes get into arguments and fights, they can always become best friends again and be better than ever.
 
One of my favorite parts in the movie is where Emma comes to Liv's hair appointment as part of their battle with each other. She changes liv's original color she gets for her hair wth the color blue. Liv freaks out when she sees that her hair dresser made her hair blue. She is freaking out because she is getting married in a week. That scene is just so funny to me.

My favorite character is liv because she loves to have fun, she cares about her family and friends. And she also loves to celebrate life and hang out with her family and friends, she has a bubbly personality and has a kind heart.
 
I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves weddings, and likes to laugh out loud. 



Bride Wars (2009) - IMDb



1 comment:

  1. Hey Emerald! So fun that you have started a blog! It was fun to read about your favorite movie. I’ve never seen it but maybe I will now! Wedding planning is a bit stressful, but it’s not the wedding that matters - it’s the marriage. And my wedding day was one of the best days of my life! Love ya girl!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...