Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Whole New World

 Hey everyone, I decided to write about my favorite Disney movie Aladdin. It is a wonderful Movie and I really enjoy it. The Main Characters are Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and the lamp. It is about Aladdin trying to get a glimpse of the world and trying to get out of what he is living in. And Jasmine is trying to get out of being stuck in the castle all the time, and being stuck in the castle walls. 

Her father is trying to find a suitor for her to marry, and  if she marries the suitor her father chooses for her, her suitor will  become the new sultan and she will become Queen of her land and country. 

Her and Aladdin meet one day in the market, where one of the owners catches her giving an apple to a couple of little kids when she didn't pay for the apple. She is in disguise at the market because she doesn't want anyone to recognize her as she is Princess Jasmine. 

Aladdin saves her by saying she is his sister, and that she has go see the doctor, and Aladdin tells the owner of the apple stand that she thinks Aladdin's monkey is the doctor. They almost get away with the act, when Abu Aladdin's monkey his hat falls off his head with stolen things, they have to run away to get rid of the people that are chasing them. 

I chose this movie to write about today because I love Disney so much with all my Heart.  I have loved Disney Since I was little, I have been to Disney World at least every year. The park is amazing, Magic Kingdom is my favorite Park, I know my whole way around the park. It also brings up wonderful memories.

 I remember visiting Disney world with my family a few times, a couple of my favorite experiences with Disney is my dad surprising with me a trip to Disneyland Paris, It was such an Amazing Surprise. And we went when they were celebrating their 25th Anniversary. I had such a wonderful and amazing time. And my other favorite experience is going to New York City to see Aladdin on broadway with my school and favorite Chorus teacher. It was an amazing play, I sang all the songs that were playing in the scenes of the play.

Disney makes my Heart happy and makes it sing, I feel like a little girl again, and all my worriers and stresses go away when I am there, because I am in the moment and enjoying everything at Disney World. I have a lot of Disney Movies, and stuff, I also wear a lot of Disney clothes. My whole room is decorated in Disney.  

My favorite Part of the movie is where Aladdin meets the Genie, they have a good friendship you will see the storyline of Aladdin, the genie and the lamp in the movie, It is really funny, sweet and entertaining. The Genie and Aladdin really help each other out in the movie and get to learn about each other through out the movie.

My favorite character in the movie is the Genie because he is kind, caring, funny, and is very jovial,and a very happy and upbeat person, and always there to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs one. He reminds me a lot of my big brother Devin because of their fun personalities and big, and kind,caring hearts. The Genie makes me smile.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes Musicals, and likes to sing. There is a lot of singing and dancing in the movie. 

Personally my Favorite Version of Aladdin is, I do love both versions and Robin Williams does an Outstanding Job as the Genie. I like the Newest Aladdin because I like how Will Smith Portrayed the Genie and how he did his acting and singing. He put his own spin on it, and still respected what Robin did when he acted as the genie. I also like all the colors and the music that plays in the new version of Aladdin , It has kind of a pop rhythm to it.





Watch Aladdin | Prime Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...