Thursday, January 14, 2021

I Just can't wait to be king

 Hey everyone, Today I have decided to write about Lion King. I love this movie, It is about a father preparing his young cub Simba to become king of Pride Rock. His father is Mufasa and his brother is named Scar. 

Scar is jealous of Simba because he wanted to be king and take over the pride lands. Simba's Father takes him on a walk and shows him around the pride lands where they live, they also have trouble with hyenas where they live, and since his father is the king he has to protect his land and the animals who live there. Simba wants to go with him to help, his father tells him he is to young to go, and he doesn't want him to get hurt. 

Simba goes to see his uncle, and tells him what his father told him about the hyenas and how it is to dangerous for him to go where his father is. Scar then tells Simba about a place that Simba is not supposed to go to, and he asks Simba to promise him that he will never go there. 

He promises. Simba then goes to see his friend Nala, and tells asks her if she wants to go on an adventure with him, she asks her mom first if she can go with Simba. Her mom says it is fine with me, if it is ok with Simba's mom, his mom says it is fine as long as ZaZu comes. They find a way to get rid of Zazu so they can continue to go on there adventure alone. 

While they are on their adventure trouble comes, and they run into the hyenas. Simba's dad comes to the rescue, and he saves Nala and Simba. It is a good storyline, You will see what happens with his father and brother and what happens with Simba and Nala later in the movie, you will love what happens with them.

I Chose to write about this movie today because it relates to my personality a little, because My Special Aunt Joan who I love very much is always telling me to "Roar"! That is something that I say too; that the world is going to hear me roar. She tells me to roar like a lion, because my heart and spirit is strong like a lioness, and I have confidence and not afraid to be me.  

I also have a special memory that goes with lion king my graduation cap has Mufasa and Simba on it, I have Simba and Mufasa on it to reflect my grandfathers, and my uncle who are looking over on me from heaven. Simba represents me. 

Another fun fact my aunt is teaching my little cousin Kameron to roar, because he is strong and intelligent too.

My favorite part in lion King that I enjoy the most is when Simba sings I just cant wait to be king, It shows how excited he is to be king, and what he is looking forward to when he becomes king. It is a fun song to sing along too. I have a quick fun fact when I was celebrating my birthday in Texas I watched the new version of lion king, and Hakuna Matata came on and My cousin Devin and me sang it together, that is a fun memory I will always have and treasure. 

My favorite character is Simba because he is really brave and kind, and he really loves and cares about his family and protecting his land and pride rock. He goes back to face his uncle, and become king of Pride rock. You will see in the movie what happens when he returns to see his uncle. A good and happy ending comes out of it.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a good Disney Cartoon that involves family and bravery.




How 1994's The Lion King had to be completed in people's spare rooms – Film  Stories






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...