Tuesday, January 26, 2021

My Heros Uncle Deric, Uncle Tony, Devin

 Today I am going to write about Hero's in my life. I chose to write about heros because they are very encouraging and Inspirational and a big part of my life. They each attribute something to my life, My Uncle Tony attributes encouraging words to my life. My Uncle Deric attributes life lessons, and good advice to my life. My Cousin-Big Brother Devin attributes fun and laughter/loyal advocate to my life. I love them with all my Heart and I am so grateful to have them with me on my journey in life. 

I think there is a hero in everyones life or a role model or someone that you can look up to in your life.

I  chose to write about this topic because my Uncle Deric, my Uncle Tony, and my big brother Devin bring a lot of joy and happiness to my life. They all love me very much and always there for me.  

My first hero is my Uncle Deric, he has always been there for me my whole life. We have a wonderful relationship, he makes me smile and laugh. He gives me good advice and talks, he looks out for me and is the best uncle ever. He is my hero because he is a good role model, and he is loving, caring, kind and compassionate, and has a big Heart. He always has a hug waiting for me and a great big smile. I love my Uncle Deric with all my Heart. I am very proud of him. And I am very happy to be his niece. I always have an amazing  time when I am Visiting my family in EL Paso. It is always hard for me to leave when It is time to come back home to Pa, because I miss my family so much with all my heart. I always make sure to give them a big hug and say I love you before I leave to go back home. He fills my heart with Joy! My Uncle  Deric is Incredible and very Inspirational. 

My next Hero is my Uncle Tony, He is there for me, he gives me wonderful hugs, he gives me good advice, and is always there when I need to talk. He always makes sure when me and my family visit that we have a wonderful time. He makes me laugh and smile. He is very kind, caring, and loyal, and compassionate and funny. He is very wise and is an amazing Doctor and runner. I love my Uncle Tony very much. I enjoy visiting him and my cousins in Charlotte North Carolina.

My last hero is my cousin/favorite big brother Devin, I love him very much. Whenever I see him or talk to him on FaceTime, It always brings a big smile to my face and my heart is filled with so much joy. He is the best big brother ever, He is always there to always encourage me, or when I need to talk. He is my cheerleader, he knows how to brighten my day with his big and happy smile. It makes my heart smile He is my best friend, he gives me good advice, and we have good talks. We are very close, he is an Incredible and amazing person.  I love him with all my heart. His hugs are always filled with warmth and happiness. I am happy to have him in my corner and as my big brother and cousin. I love him to the moon and back.


May be an image of text that says 'USA'

May be an image of 3 people, including Emerald Gray and Devin Simmons and people standingMay be an image of Devin Simmons and Emerald Gray, people standing and outerwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...