Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Sheroses 🌹

 Hey everyone, I wrote about the Men who I admire and love in my last blog, and who are Heros to me. Today I am dedicating this blog to the woman in my life who are Sheroes to me. They are very Inspiring and encouraging, and lift me up when I need a hand.  They are Sharrie, Tia, and Ria. Sharrie attributes to my life by giving me life advice, and keeping it real, Tia attributes to my life by keeping me encouraged and making sure that I am happy, and smiling. Ria attributes to my life by giving me sweet text messages, and always being there for me to lean on.

I have a lot of wonderful moments with Sharrie, She has taken me to a lot of different and exciting places.I have been too a few music concerts with her, that I treasure. She took me to see Kirk Franklin in Concert, that was so much fun, he is my favorite gospel singer. She was the MC at my high school graduation Party, she did an amazing Job. She is very caring, and kind. After my high school graduation we went to Friendly's for a celebration, and it was a little cold in the restaurant, she offered me her jacket to wear so I could be warm. She has an exciting Personality, and a very warm heart. I am so glad that she is my cousin. I love her very much.

I have a lot of Good moments with Tia too, she makes me laugh and smile, and fills my heart with joy. She gives amazing hugs. One of my favorite moments with Tia is when I was little and we were in the kitchen, and my mom took a picture of us together.  

We have wonderful talks together, and we laugh together when we face time each other. She calls me Doll as a nickname or Princess Emerald. I love Tia very much, she has an exciting and fun personality, and a very bright smile, I love her accent. She loves having fun, and spending time with her family, and friends. She has beautiful girls. She is a wonderful mother. 

I have a lot of Wonderful Moments with Ria, she is always there if I need someone to lean on. Her Hugs
are always filled with happiness and love. She always has the brightest smile whenever I see her face. And she always gives me encouraging text messages that make my day! We are texting buddies! She is like a big sister to me! I love her very much.

And my other Sheroses are my Moms Aka Sisters they are there for me, and Always encouraging me in my life! And support me! They pray for me, offer me guidance, and always there to give me a hug or a smile! I’m grateful to have them in my life! And thankful for all they have done for me!




May be an image of 3 people, including Emerald Gray and people smiling

May be an image of 2 people, hair and outerwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...