Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Secret life of Elijah Gray

 Hello everyone, My name is Elijah. I am Emerald's dog, I love sleeping, and eating food, going for walks and I love to play with my minnie Mouse blanket.  I also have a brother named Willie, I love him very much, we play together a lot and enjoy each other's company, we are the best of friends.

I have been with Emerald my doggy mom since 2010, I love her so much, and I am very protective over her. For example, when her dad comes up her to playfully I bark at him because I don't want emerald to get hurt. I like watching Tv sometimes, She will put on Mickey Mouse clubhouse for me, I love that show, because there are other animals in the show just like me. 

I also like 101 Dalmatians and cars because with 101 dalmatians there are a lot of dogs in that movie, and they bark a lot in the movie, which is something I love to do, I bark a lot, and it sometimes drives emerald's mom and dad crazy, they love me anyway.

I like the movie cars because I like going on car rides, I love riding in the car i especially like sitting in the front seat because when the windows are rolled down I can feel the air on my face. When I go for car rides, I like going to Chic-fil-a because they give me doggy bones. And they taste so good, for my birthday I get a tiny Ice Cream cone which I really enjoy, 

I love Ice Cream.  Emerald took me their last year for my birthday, I loved it, I love emerald's family too, I have a lot of fun memories with her family. 

I will share a couple of memories I have with her family with you, One funny memory I have Is when Emerald's Aunt Erica, and her cousins Devin and Eric came up to visit us. So while we were all visiting with each other, and talking with one another, Emerald's dad wanted to have a push- up competition with her cousin Devin, so Devin said ok, they began the competition and they both were doing excellent, and both were really really strong, and I noticed that Devin started getting tired, and I wanted to encourage Devin to let him know that I am cheering him on, and that he can do it, so I went over to him and licked his face, that encouraged him to keep pushing and that he could do it.  

Her dad won the push-up contest, they both did really excellent. I was glad that I could be there to cheer Devin on and let him know I was on his side. 

Another memory I have is with Emerald's grandfather Daddy Dodge, he liked me a lot, I would walk with him around the house, and sit with him in his room. There was one time when he came home from his doctor appointment, he opened the door and said Elijah, he tapped his legs and I jumped on his lap, I was so excited to see him I gave him a lot of kisses. I like Emerald's grandma too, I smile at her a lot, she gives me nice belly rubs. And her Uncle Deric and Uncle Tony play with me too, I really enjoy that. 

I also enjoy a lot of Emerald's friends like Nicole, Chaise, and Clara,Denise they really like me a lot, I am an adorable dog, I get a lot of Compliments. Whenever I know one of her friends is coming to visit I get so excited because I know that I am going to have a fantastic time with all of them, and I am going to get a lot of belly rubs, and compliments and treats. I am so happy to know all of them, they make me very happy.

You also may know me from Emerald's Instagram or Facebook, or maybe from Conversation because she talks about me a lot, and a has a lot of pictures of me on her social media page, or you could know me from the neighborhood, we take a lot of walks together.  I like sitting with her and laying my head on her lap, it is very comfortable to me. She also bought me a nice doggy bed that I also love to sleep in.

And when it becomes nighttime and time for bed, I love waking up in the morning , because I know it is time for breakfast, so I run down the hallway, and down the stairs because I am excited for first meal of the day.

I get a lot of treats and snacks from her dad too, he spoils me a lot, I like it when he shares his candy and food with me. He sometimes acts like he doesn't know where I am, he will say where's Elijah? I will bark at him because I want him to know that I am in the room, I don't like being ignored.

I am so glad and happy to be Emerald's dog, I help keep her calm and happy, she feels anxious whenever I am not with her or not in the room. I feel the same way whenever she leaves the house, or is away on a trip for a while. She makes me happy, and feel loved.

I have a special memory with her, we as a family went on vacation a little while ago, and we stayed at a nice hotel, Emerald and me waited outside in the hallway, while we were standing there one of the people who works their comes up to emerald and says I can tell you both really love each other. That is a memory that is special to me, and one I will always remember, My other special memory is when I first Emerald, and when I became her dog I am the baby of my litter, and my dog mom her name is Daisy. 

Anyway when I first saw Emerald I was so excited !!! and couldn't wait to go home with her, she didn't see me yet, she was playing with my brothers and sisters, and picked a different dog before me, so the lady who was taking care of us told her to put the dog down that she had chosen, and see which ones come to me on their own.  

So after a couple of minutes of playing with my brothers and sisters, I decided to go up to Emerald, and I said that I am your dog, I like you. I choose you, I chose Emerald, and she chose me we have been best friends ever since that amazing day. 

I really like my name too Elijah, my full name is Elijah August Prince Anthony Gray, I am a royalty dog, my breed comes from royalty. I may be a small dog, I am a big dog in my own way, I am not afraid of anything. I am brave, loyal, adorable, and a wonderful and amazing Dog, and my favorite quote from Beverly hills Chihuahua is I am tiny but mighty. I am a mighty and strong dog. I am glad to meet all of you and share my some of my secret life with you, I have to go now and get doggy treats! I will be on again soon, and tell you more secrets about me! Woof Woof! 

Elijah!

May be an image of Maltese and food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...