Saturday, April 3, 2021

Happy Birthday DevinπŸ’œ I love you!

 Hey Everyone!! Easter 🐣 is coming up! It’s an exciting time ! There are a lot of April birthdays in my family, I wanted to have a chance to celebrate them!

I also wanted to write a blog for my Cousin Devin. His Birthday is April 6th. Devin is a very caring, and loving person. 

He has an exciting and jovial Personality. And a wonderful, Happy laugh πŸ˜‚. It makes my Heart πŸ’œ happy and filled with joy.

 I have known him for 24 years of my life. He has been to a lot of Celebratory events in my life. I am so grateful and thankful for him, I’m happy to have him in my life as a cousin and Big Brother.

 He is like a big brother to me because he looks out for me, encourages me, lifts my spirits up when I am feeling down. 

I remember when he first called me little sis, It was at a family reunion,  I was so excited to see Devin. I hadn’t seen him in a while.

My family had arrived first to the family reunion, my mom had received a text on her telephone ☎️ saying they had arrived at the family reunion.

 My mom came and told me that they were here. I ran out and Devin had the biggest smile 😊 on his face, he was so excited to see me, he gave me a big Hug πŸ€—! He gives the best hugs and kisses 😘! 

A little later at the reunion, My mom, Aunt Erica, Devin and me were catching up with one another. After a few minutes of talking that’s when Devin said I am his little sister. It really blessed my heart and me smile . It’s such a wonderful blessing in my life.

Devin is a very hard worker, he loves his friends and family!

 He puts a hundred percent into everything he does. He rode with me to my high school graduation, that’s a wonderful moment that I will keep forever in my Heart πŸ’œ! 

I am very happy that Devin was born into the world 🌎! And that he can touch peoples lives with his bright smile, caring and warm heart ♥️, and Bright Personality! I am very proud of him! God has blessed me with a lot of wonderful and happy moments with Devin that I will keep forever in my heart πŸ’œ.

I hope that he has a wonderful and happy birthday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’•!! I know and believe that he is a blessing to a lot of people! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...