Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Johnson Family Vacation

 Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I decided to write about one of my favorite Family Comedy movies. It is called Johnson Family Vacation, It is about a family coming together and driving to their family reunion. 

The Main Characters names are Nate, Dorothy, Nikki, Dj, Destiny. Nate and Dorothy are currently separated, they each live in separate houses. 

Nikki and Destiny live with Dorothy, Dj lives withs Nate, Nate is trying to make amends with Dorothy so they can become a family again and not be separated from each other. 

He decides that the way they could all spend time together is driving down to the family reunion together. Nate and Dj go to pick up the vehicle  they will be driving down to the reunion, they run into some trouble on the way down to the reunion.

 Nate is having trouble remembering how to get to Missouri, he stops for directions to ask which way he should go to continue on his way to the family reunion.  

That scene is funny in the movie, you will have to watch the movie to see what happens when he asks for directions.  There is more funny situations that happen with the Johnson family on the way down to Missouri. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, It will really make you laugh. 

I chose to write about this movie today because it reminds me of when I go on road trips with my family, and all the situations that we run into when we are on our way to our destination. I also chose to write about this movie because It is a feel good movie, It makes you feel joy and laughter inside and outside. It is a good movie that you can watch and enjoy with your family. 

I enjoy all the scenery in the movie, and the way the actors portray their characters, they become their character that they were assigned to play in the movie, they really put themselves into it, you feel like you are in the movie, and going to the family reunion with them and going along for the ride.

My favorite character in the movie is Bow wows character Dj because he really cares about his family and siblings. His character is very kind, caring, he helps out his mom, dad, little sister Destiny a lot in the movie. There is something fun, and special he does in the movie when they arrive at the family reunion, you will see what he does when you watch the movie. It is a fun scene.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good family comedy and wants to do a good hearty and belly laugh.



undefined




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...