Monday, April 19, 2021

Alyssa, Arviece, Ria

 I have three beautiful cousins and they are sisters. My cousin Alyssa is sisters with my cousin Arviece and Ria. 

They are all amazing and wonderful people. Alyssa is amazing and awesome, we have fun when we see each other. I have good memories with her! I will share a couple with you, One memory I have Is when she came up from Charlotte to Pennsylvania to watch her husband play baseball when he was playing for the Harrisburg senators baseball team. He is very nice and kind and a wonderful father. Alyssa is a dermatologist, she is very smart and she is a wonderful mother. She has two beautiful kids, while she was in Pennsylvania. 

She visited with us and we had a wonderful time. We were very happy to see her, another fun memory I have Was at her wedding party, her wedding was beautiful. I gave her a big hug at her wedding party! My favorite Song that played at her wedding was the cupid shuffle! We all danced together. Alyssa is so much fun and amazing. I chose to write about her because I love her very much. I love her personality and her kind and loving heart. She is very generous! My favorite thing about her is her knowledge. I hope to see her again soon! I am so happy I was able to attend her wedding it was so beautiful!

My next cousin is Arviece, she is a lot of fun and always Joyful, very happy and loving Spirit, I really enjoy talking with Arviece, and hanging out with her. She has a smile on her face every time I see her, she has a hug waiting for me too. She is a wonderful mother to her sons, she loves her parents and siblings very much. She has a caring heart inside and out. I am looking forward to seeing her again and catching up. She is a wonderful cousin, I am happy that she is mine. 


My next Cousin is Ria, we have a lot of wonderful, fun memories together. She is very kind, caring, compassionate. She loves her family, She is a very hard and dedicated worker. I will share a memory I have with her with you, It was at my Cousin Aaron's graduation, we were all very proud of Aaron, after the graduation we went out to celebrate and ate at a nice restaurant. 

After a couple of hours of talking with one another and celebrating, It was time to say goodbye, So I went up to Ria, and said that It was wonderful to see her, I told her that I love staying in touch with family I asked her if I could have her contact information so we could stay in contact with each other, she said sure! We can be texting buddies!:) My mom told her get ready, she will stay in touch with you, We have been in touch with each other ever since, I love Ria so much with all my Heart. She fills my spirit with joy and happiness. She also came to my College graduation Zoom. I can talk with Ria about everything, She is always there for me, she encourages me, supports me, and lifts my spirits up when I am feeling down.  I am so happy that she is my cousin, She is also like a big sister to me, One of my best friends.

I love my cousins very much, I am so grateful and thankful for them. They bring a lot of happiness,love and joy to my life. I am so glad to be their cousin.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...