Monday, April 26, 2021

Moms Night Out

 Hey Everyone, I have decided to write about one of my favorite comedy movies, Moms Night Out, It is a really heartfelt, Hilarious good feeling movie. 

It is based around mother's day and how a mother's job doesn't stop, they are always going. There are at least four main moms in the movie, They all are dealing with different situations in their life. The day comes that all the mom's have been waiting for Mother's Day. It is really funny how the mother's day plays  out in the movie. I don't want to give away too many spoilers.

 You will have to see the movie to find out what happens with the moms on Mother's Day and what else happens, It is kind of an adventure that all the moms go on together, and find out more about each other while they are on their adventure, they also become closer friends. 

It shows in the movie how the moms stick together, help each other out even when they are in sticky situations, a couple of sticky situations happen in the movie like for example, they set a date to go out to eat at a restaurant to have a nice meal, and be together, to take a little break from life and their kids. The Movie shows how good moms all are, and the personalities that each mom has,all their personalities are lively and entertaining. I really enjoy this movie. It makes me laugh a lot, and have joy in my heart. I love to laugh. Laughter is good for the soul.

I chose this movie to write about today,  because this is a nice comedy to sit and watch with your family, see how much work moms have to do with their families, even when they get stuck in situations they find a way to work it out and keep pressing forward, they don't give up, they keep moving on to the next thing and seeing what else life has in store for them.

My favorite character in the movie is Allyson because her personality is bubbly, and light hearted, she is looks for the best in everyone, she likes to have fun, and hang out. She also sometimes gets stressed at times because she has her kids to look after, she is also trying to take care of everything for her family, she is also a blogger, she is a mommy blogger, she writes about stuff that she is going through, and how she feels about being a mom, and how even though it can be a hard job sometimes it is all worth it because her family knows how much she loves them, and all the things she does for them daily.

I have a lot of favorite scenes from the movie, my top favorite scene is the one when they get into an unexpected situation on their night out, you will have to see the movie to see what kind of situation they get into. I think this movie will make you laugh and smile, the book is very entertaining too, I think you can find the book on amazon.

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good comedy to watch with their family.


Moms' Night Out - Wikipedia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...