Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Enchanted

Hello everyone, I decided to write about one of my favorite Disney musicals, It is called Enchanted, It stars Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey. 

It is about a young lady named Giselle who lives in a magical land, that has all kind of animals and other little creatures. She is getting ready for her wedding to be married to her true love prince Edward, everything at first is going splendidly for her wedding day, while her wedding is going happily all of a sudden something surprising happens with Giselle, she falls into a well and ends up coming out of a pot hole into New York City. 

Everything is all new to her she is never been outside of where she lives before. Everything is curious,exciting, strange to her. The movie has a lot of bright colors, and different plots that are woven into the story of Giselle and her adventure in the city, you will see in the movie what happens with Giselle when she is wondering around  New York City, she has a couple of surprises that come along her way in her travels.

 I chose to write about this movie today because  I love singing, I also love musicals, they make me smile and happy. I have been to New York City a few times, the first time I went I was eleven years old, I saw the musical Mary Poppins with my mom, I enjoyed it so much, my mom said that she could tell I enjoyed it so much because my eyes were glistening. I also saw Aladdin on broadway with my school, that was also a memorable experience I loved it so much, the genie was my favorite he did such an amazing Job. I also saw Cinderella on broadway Keke Palmer played her. She did a fantastic job as Cinderella, she was very believable, she really dove into her part playing cinderella, I sang all of the songs. Another one I really enjoyed is Wicked, that was amazing as well, I saw that play with one of my best friends it was celebration as part of her birthday party. I was so happy and thankful I got to celebrate her birthday with her and see a broadway show with her and her family, friends.

I enjoy all the scenery that is in the movie, all the singing in the movie, all the colors they make it so lively and happy you feel like you are part of the story and in the movie alongside the other actors in the movie. 

The actors really portray their characters, put their everything into it they want the audience to believe that they are the character that they auditioned for. The story line is so wonderful it has a lot of exciting twist and turns that happen in the movie. It will keep you on the edge of your seat because you know never know what happens next or what happens to one of the characters in the movie. They have good drama induced in the movie too.

My favorite character in the movie is Giselle because she has a nice and kind personality, she loves animals, has a nice, caring heart, loves to sing. She loves going on adventures, She is also curious and excited about everything happening all around her.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good fairy-tale heart warming story.



Enchanted | Disney Movies






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...