Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Be Our Guest!

Hey Everyone, I have decided to write about my favorite Disney movie, I have a lot of favorite Disney movies. This one is one that I like, It is Beauty and the Beast.

 It is about a young man named beast who has to learn how to use his heart in the right way in kindness&love instead of bitterness. One night he is having a ball in his castle, everyone is happy and dancing, talking and laughing with one another while the ball is going on there is a woman that enters the ball, she is a very old haggard woman that offers the beast a single rose in return for shelter and warmth from the freezing cold. 

Because of the way the beast's heart is right now he can not get past the way her face looks, she tells him that there is more to her in the inside then what is on the outside he still refuses her, then all of a sudden something magical happens she turns into a beautiful person, the beast then begs the woman to forgive him for not seeing what she truly looked like on the inside, she gives him a curse that turns him into a hideous beast, she curses all of his staff and friends in his castle too. 

She tells him the only way the curse will break is he has to learn how to love another girl, she has to love him in return, the rose is an enchanted rose, the rose will bloom till his 21st birthday, if he can not get a girl to fall in love with him and if the girl does not love him in return when the last petal off the rose falls he will remain a Beast.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, there is a girl that he meets later in the movie, you will see what happens with the beast and beauty later in the movie. It is a very nice story of what happens with the beast and his heart. I think once you watch the movie you will find it very touching.

I chose this movie to write about today because it brings back wonderful memories for me, I was in involved in theater when I was younger one of the plays I performed in was Beauty and the Beast.

It was so much fun, I played a villager I got to be in the lot of the scenes in the play and sing a lot of the songs, It is something I will always remember, I also chose it because I love music and singing, the Music and singing in performed in the movie makes my heart happy and filled with joy, It puts a big smile on my face, The characters in the movie Are amazing too, they really give and portray their character in the movie really good.

My favorite Part of the movie is the Dance scene in the Movie where Belle is wearing a beautiful yellow dress, and the beast is dressed up in a nice suit, they dance together to the song Beauty and the Beast the scene is so calming and magical. It is a really beautiful scene, It shows that the beast and belle are starting to care for one another, and may end up falling in love and breaking the curse you will have to watch the movie to find out.

My favorite Characters are Belle and Lumiere because they are so bubbly, happy, filled with joy and excitement. They bring a lot of happiness and joy to the movie, they remind me of myself because I have that kind of personality bubbly, happy, excited and I have a heart filled with joy. They look for the best in everyone, wear their hearts on their sleeve, I also look for the best in everyone and wear my heart on my sleeve. They both love to sing and dance too, which is one of my favorite things to do as well. I also love the Be Our Guest scene in the movie It is wonderful. I think you will love that scene too. Disney fills my heart with so much joy and happiness, It makes me forget all of my worries and stresses It is the happiest place on earth to me. I love Disney so much. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who is ready for a magical night of happiness, and excitement, adventure. It is a fantastic and amazing movie. 

Beauty and the Beast | Disney Princess Wiki | Fandom




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...