Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Click

 Hey everyone, I have decided to write about a movie called Click, It stars Adam Sandler, it is a funny movie. 

Adam's character Micheal doesn't like the way his life is going, and he is feeling bored. One evening he decides to go out, because he is feeling stressed about his job, and how things are going at home so he goes to bed, bath and beyond, he starts looking at all the beds and decides to lay down on one. 

He takes a little nap, then when he wakes up he sees a glowing blue light behind some doors, he goes inside to see where the light is coming from, then he sees a man holding a remote. 

He asks the man what kind of remote that is that he is holding, he tells him it is a universal remote and that he control everything in his life with the remote. 

He decides to take the remote and see how it works for him, so he tests it out and he sees that he can pause whatever his family is doing, or whatever is going at the moment, he can also fast forward, skip, and do other things with the remote. 

He even uses the remote at work, he likes that he can use it at work because he feels less stressed and not as over-worked like he felt before he had the remote. 

 The remote starts malfunctioning later in the movie and you will see why. After it does that for a while, Micheal doesn't like it anymore and what it is doing to his life, he wants to return the remote. You will see in the movie what happens with Micheal and the remote. 

I chose to write about this movie today because it is a nice comedy and it is fun to laugh and laughter is good for the soul. I love to laugh and smile. 

My mom tells me that I have jovial, and enjoyable laugh. My mom's laugh is pretty, she has a pretty hearty laugh, My Uncle has a good, jovial laugh it makes me smile, 

I love Nick Cannon's laugh too his makes me smile. I loved my Grandfathers laugh, he had a deep belly laugh,and happy laugh that lit up his whole face.He had a wonderful laugh and personality, my laugh reminds me of his. And My favorite Cousin Devin, I love his laugh also, It makes laugh and smile, and puts joy in my heart.

I enjoy how much fun Adam has with the remote in the beginning of the movie, and how he enjoys playing with it like it is a new toy. My favorite Part of the movie is when Adam goes into his bosses office and plays the remote on him the scene is so funny.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who is looking for a good comedy and something to laugh too.


CLICK | Sony Pictures Entertainment






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...