Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Creed

Hey everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. I have decided to write about the movie  Creed starting Micheal B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone. Creed is about Micheal B Jordan’s characters story and his life story with boxing.

His Character’s name is Adonis, in the movie he goes by D or Donnie.In the beginning of the movie It shows two boys fighting and someone comes in to stop the fight. 

One of the boys is Donnie, he got put in to Juvie because he gets into trouble and fights. The next scene shows him sitting in his cell room, the guard tells him that he has a visitor. 

The visitor comes into talk to him, and they seem to connect good. She tells him that she knows his father, and asks him if he would like to come live with her. I don’t want to give away too many spoilers, you will see what happens in the movie between D and the person who came to visit him.

Later it shows D all grown up, he is hungry so he decides to go out to eat a restaurant. He make it to the restaurant and sees different pictures on the wall. 

And in one of them he notices his father boxing someone, while he still looking around the restaurant and at the pictures. The owner of the restaurant comes out and asks if he can help him. 

Then D asks if he is the guy in the picture having a boxing match with the other man in the picture, he says yes and that was a long time ago. He then asks him if he is Rocky Balboa, he says yes, D tells him that he looked like an amazing boxer. 

D then tells him that his Opponent Apollo was his father, at first rocky doesn’t believe him. After he looks at the picture again, he sees the resemblance.

 He tells him that his dad was an amazing fighter, and that he was the best opponent. He asks Rocky if he could be his trainer in boxing, he wants to follow in his fathers footsteps. You will see what happens between rocky and D in the movie, it is a very good and strong Friendship. He calls him Uncle because he respects rocky, because his dad and rocky were close. 

I decided to write about this movie because I am a fighter in a way because I am fighting my way through this diabetes. And some days it is hard to fight through it because it can get very tiring and difficult at times.It helps knowing that I have my family helping me through this and going on this journey and fighting with me and encouraging me, it helps me knowing I have my friends by my side too. 

My dad helped me fight through it on the way to the hospital, I didn’t even know that I had it yet, he kept me alert the whole ride to the hospital.

 When I arrived at the hospital I let my family know what was going on, they prayed for me right away, and said that I got this and everything is going to be ok, my family checked in with me the whole time I was there. 

My big brother Devin told me that his family was praying for me and that my numbers would go to what level they are supposed to be and that I would be ok. He checked in with me almost every day I was there. My Uncle Warrie and My cousins Sharrie, and Tia encouraged me too, and said they were praying for me, and that I got this. 

My Aunt Joan, and my cousin Kevin checked in with me too, and said that they were praying for me, and to keep the faith and keep fighting. My Grandma and uncle came to visit me while I was in the hospital, that really encouraged me too. My two best friends Nicole and Clara, Nicole visited me while I was in the hospital to see how I was doing, that cheered me up. And she brought a service dog in the room to cheer me up too. My friend Clara came with her mom and Grandma, That was a wonderful visit , they encouraged me and my grandma got to meet Clara and her family, they all got in a circle in the room and prayed for me. My Moms sorority sisters came too, and that put a smile on my face. My neighbors visited me too, that was a nice visit. Knowing that I have my family and friends by my side, I know that I can moving forward and fighting this diabetes.



undefined







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...