Friday, June 25, 2021

I can do bad all by myself

 Hey everyone. I decided to write about the Taraji P. Henson movie I can do bad all by myself, It was created by Tyler Perry. Taraji’s character is named April. 

April is someone who has difficulty emotionally keeping people in her life. One evening Madea is about to go to bed and then she hears noises in her kitchen, she goes downstairs to check it out, and she sees three kids in her house trying to steal some food. 

She catches them and asks where did they come from ? They say they their grandma is in the hospital, and they don’t have anywhere to go. 

Madea says that they can stay there for the night, she decides to make them something to eat. She then asks them if they have any other family member they can stay with ,they tell her that they have an Aunt they could stay with. 

The next morning Madea drops them off at their Aunt’s house. April brings them in her house and tells them they can stay with her until their grandma gets better. 

April’s life is slowly changing since she has her niece and nephews living with her.  April starts to notice how her life is becoming something that she hasn’t noticed before, she is seeing changes in herself too.

I decided to write about this movie because It is a very good movie, It has drama, some comedy and romance. It also talks about faith, and encouraging yourself. 

And also learning how to love other people and loving yourself. And it is okay to open your heart and show kindness and sympathy to people. I believe I am a loving, kind, caring persons. 

A lot of people tell me that I have a loving, kind, and caring heart. And that they can see love on the inside and outside of me. 

My Grandfather was a very loving, kind, caring man, one of the last verses I read to him was the love verse. That is one of my favorite verses, I think it is important to have love in your heart and life because it is a very good thing to have, it makes you feel happy and good inside. 

A lot of my family members love my encouraging text messages they will say thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 

Another example is when my cousins were up visiting from El Paso, We all decided to go to Hershey Park the night before Hershey I was on my way to say to goodnight to my cousins.I had said goodnight to my brother and my cousin Eric, and then I said good night to my cousin Devin and he gave me a big hug, I felt inside my Heart ♥️. One more is when I was at my high school graduation dinner with my family I was feeling cold, and then my cousin Sharrie let me wear her jacket. I thought that was very, kind, and caring of her. I love my family with all my heart.

One of my favorite scenes from the movie, is when April and her niece are in the Kitchen talking with each other about life and family. You will see what happens in the scene it is very powerful and nice scene. I felt how powerful it was in my heart. Taraji plays her character very well.

My favorite character is Taraji, you can really feel her character and the way she portrays her. She is my favorite because you can feel what her character is feeling in the movie, and you feel like you are on the journey and storyline with her.

 She puts her everything in her character that makes you believe that she is the real person that she is playing in the movie. 

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good drama story.



undefined







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...