Monday, June 28, 2021

Beauty Shop

 Hey everyone. I have decided to write about the movie Beauty Shop Starring Queen Latifah and Sherri Shepherd. 

The movie Beauty Shop is about Gina and her family, and her friends. Gina has always dreamed of owning her own hair salon, she loves doing hair she works at a salon run buy a guy named Jorge, you will find out more about him when you watch the movie. 

Gina has a daughter named Vanessa and she lives with her mother in law and her mother in law’s daughter. You will come to know more about her family in the movie. 

Gina doesn’t really like working at Jorge’s because he doesn’t let her be who she is or express herself in the way she wants too. 

She has a friend who also works there at the salon with her, her name is lynn, Jorge steps out of the salon for a second to go to some kind of class. 

After he leaves Lynn comes over to Gina and shows her some hairstyles that she has down on different women for hair shows. 

Gina is amazed by the hairstyles she has done, and tells her to take her next customer and do her hair. She says that she is not supposed to do anyone’s hair if someone is at the chair. She tells her she is not at her chair and to go for it. Watch the movie to see what happens it is a very funny and good scene.

Gina decides to not give up and stick with her dream of owning her own salon, and having customers from all around the world to have their hair done at her shop. It is very encouraging to see her family and friends believing in her and helping her achieve her dream.

I decided to write about this movie today because it is a movie I really enjoy and it has a good storyline, It has good humor involved, and it also has a little drama and romance, It also reminds me of how much fun I have when I get my hair done, I feel like a whole new person. I have always loved getting my hair done, I get different hairstyles every time. A lot of my family and friends love my different hairstyles. It brings good memories to my mind.

My favorite scene from Beauty shop is when Gina sees that her niece is having some trouble outside with her boyfriend. I don’t want to give away any spoilers, It is a dramatic scene that happens in the movie.

My favorite character is Gina, she does an amazing job of playing her character. She goes after her dream because she believes that she can make it a reality. I know that my dream will come true of working at Disney because if you believe you can achieve. 

My cousins are really good at encouraging me, My whole family is and my friends are too. My Cousin Tia encourages me by saying that my crown shines brightly, and that I am turning into a strong, and beautiful woman. My Cousin Sharrie encourages me by saying I got this, and to keep on reaching for the Stars.

 My big brother Devin encourages me by saying G. I. B. A. M. that means Get it by all means, I carry these messages with me in my heart, that makes me happy to know that my family believes in my dream, and believes in me and is always in my corner. Never give up on your dreams, Your dreams will come true.

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good romance comedy.

Blu-Ray Review: MVD's Beauty Shop (Marquee Collection) – The Movie Isle













No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...