Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Madeas big happy Family

 Hey Everyone. I decided to write about a family reunion movie. It is called Madea’s big happy family. Madea is like the Matriarch of the family.

People come to her when they need some help or some advice, even though Madea often gets into trouble she has a good heart and is always there when someone needs her.

 Her niece Shirley has a health diagnosis, you will see in the movie what her health problem is, her Aunt Bam is helping her out with her all her medical needs and other things that she needs to help her feel better. Shirley is at her doctor appointment to see how she is doing health wise, and because she hasn’t been feeling well, and having concerns. 

Her doctor comes in and tells her some disappointing news about her health. Her doctor says that he is sorry and tells her that there are other options to fight her diagnosis. 

She tells him that’s ok, she will just enjoy the time she has left and see her family. Her doctor is encouraged by her positive outlook. Shirley leaves the room and asks bam if she can call her kids to invite them for dinner because she has news for them.

She has different relationships with her kids, some of them are close relationships and other distant. She has trouble getting them to come over for dinner, you will see in the movie how the dinner plays out with Shirley and her kids. 

Shirley eventually calls on Madea for help to see if she can try one final attempt to try to have her kids come to dinner. Madea tells her that she will do it. It’s funny what Madea does when she is gathering all the kids to come to their Mom’s house.

This is a very good, encouraging, heartfelt story. It is incredible with what happens with the family in the movie. Something happens in all of their hearts and lives in the movie.

I decided to write about this movie today because I am a big family person, seeing my family puts a big smile on my face every time. I love spending time with them, and hearing stories about my family members. I also love getting to do zoom birthday parties for my family, It is an honor and really warms my heart.

 I am excited to be able to celebrate my family’s birthdays and see their bright smiling faces and how much they enjoy the zoom parties. I love communicating with my family too, and hearing their voices just warms my spirit. Tomorrow is not promised, every time I talk to my family or text with my family I make sure to say I love them. Because I want them to them to know I love them with all my heart. They always tell me before they hang or text me that they love me.

My favorite character from the movie is Madea, because she has a strong, kind, caring heart. She really cares about helping people, and caring for her family. Her family knows that they can depend on her whenever they need anything. And they know that she will be there for them whenever they need her. She is a tough and strong woman. She doesn’t anyone mess with her or her family or friends. She has their back. I have my family and friends back whenever they need me.

My favorite scene is when Madea goes through the drive through to order breakfast, and she starts to get annoyed with the waitress and she does something to the restaurant with her car. I don’t want to give away spoilers. It is very funny.

I recommend this movie to anyone who is in the mood for a family comedy. It makes me laugh a lot.


Is Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family (2011) on Netflix USA?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out 2

  Hey Everyone,  I have decided to do a blog on the movie Inside Out 2, starring Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Tony Hale, Ayo Edebiri, Maya Ha...