Saturday, March 12, 2022

My Birthday!!!



 Hey Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Exciting news, My Birthday is coming soon March 15th! I love my Birthday very Much! 

It is one of my favorite things to celebrate, I have had a lot of amazing and wonderful Birthdays! I think my favorite age was when I turned 16, I had an amazing Sweet Sixteen Party! 

It was so much fun and very memorable, My grandmother even surprised me for my sweet sixteen she wore a beautiful and bright Pink dress! 

I also enjoyed my 21st birthday very much! It was amazing! A lot of my friends and family came, we ate at a nice restaurant! My dad gave me a beautiful necklace! 

I also had a wonderful poem read to me by one of my Moms sorority' sisters she is a wonderful friend and mentor to me! The Poem was called Phemonal Woman by Maya Angelou! She added her own fun twist to it! I had a lot of encouraging and sweet messages said to me to celebrate ! 

My other favorite birthday moment was when I celebrated my Birthday in El Paso Tx with my family I have wanted to do that for a while, I had an amazing and awesome time! I had so much fun, and it is something that I will hold in my heart forever and will always remember! 

They made sure I had the best birthday ever, they put up all kinds of decorations and balloons and different color streamers!

 I also enjoyed celebrating my birthday with my family over zoom and see everyones smiling faces and we were all able to celebrate together! 

I have always enjoyed celebrating my birthday with my family and friends! It makes the occasion special and happy! I am now on my way to turning 25 and closing the chapter of being age 24.

 I have enjoyed being 24, I have had a lot of happy and exciting things happen to me while I was in the age of being 24, I wanted to close out being 24 with a Bang! 

So I think meeting Adrienne Bailon Houghton  my favorite cheetah girl was a good way in closinndg out the chapter of 24. I think being 24 has been a wonderful journey and has gotten me prepared for being 25. 

I believe and know that 25 will be an amazing year and a lot of incredible things will happen for me in the age of 25! I will be a quarter of century years old, I can hardly believe it, It is a part of growing up and growing into my young adulthood!  

And 25 is the color of Gold, so to celebrate I am going to wear a fancy outfit with the color Gold inside it! I love fancy and Bling-Bling things! I am also going to have a nice hairstyle so then I can take a selfie and celebrate me turning 25!

A Goal I have in the year of turning 25 is achieving my learner's Permit because I would like to drive and feel the nice breeze ! 

On my 23rd Birthday I practiced driving a little with my family In El Paso Tx ! It was very fun and memorable! They gave me a lot of good advice while I was driving I took it all in and listened to all of what they were saying! It is advice that I will need to know when I become an official driver and when I am on the Road!

I would also like to accomplish visiting and seeing my family at some point! I always enjoy seeing and talking with my family it brings a lot of joy and warmth to my Heart! They have always been there for me and they all want the best for me and always got my back when I need them!

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drum line

Hey Everyone !!  Hope you are having a wonderful and amazing day!! I have decided to do a blog on one of my favorite movies Drumline Starrin...