Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

 Hey everyone it is the last day in August! I have decided to celebrate by writing about one of my favorite Movies Beverly Hills chihuahua!

  It is a wonderful Dog Movie it Stars Drew Barrymore and Jamie Lee Curtis, also George lopez and Piper Perabo.

The Movie starts out in Beverly Hills California where we first meet a very wealthy Business-woman named Vivian Ashe her nickname is Viv she has a dog named Chloe who she loves dearly and Chloe feels the same way about her. 

She is dropping her off at her grooming appointment and also making a pampering appointment for her too while she is there, Vivian has to go away on a business trip for ten days so she decides to leave Chloe with her not very responsible nice Rachel while she is away on her trip.

There is a dog who has a crush on chloe we see him in the movie he is a very cute dog his name is papa he is the landscaper's dog who helps Vivian with her yard and other things that she needs done outside the house his name is Sam Chloe doesn't return the same feelings that Papi has for her, she is a little disgusted by him at first. 

You will see later in the movie she warms up to Papi you will have to see the movie to see how she ends up warming up to him. Unexpectedly Rachel decides to take a vacation to Mexico with her girlfriends and chloe goes along too.

They all make it to Mexico and Rachel gets a hotel room for a couple days and she wants to go out dancing at a club so she leaves Chloe alone in the room without any supervision Chloe decides to leave the room and look for Rachel to see where she went while she is on her search she gets dog-napped and sent to a place that is popular for dog fights in the city, while she is there she meets another dog he is a beautiful German Shephard and he is a very smart Street dog his name is Delgado. 

A little later in the movie Rachel comes back from dancing and she finds Chloe is missing and she becomes very frantic and scared wondering where she could be. Back to the Dog fights Chloe gets picked to fight one of the dogs.

 She gets picked to fight a scary, mean tough and strong dog he is an Argentina-Bolivian Doberman Pinscher named El Diablo, Delgado sees that Chloe is scared and doesn't want chloe to get hurt because he knows how strong the other dog is, he helps her escape the fight by letting the other dogs free from their cages, and he unlocks a ring to let himself and Chloe free. 

They run into a few little disputes along the way which you will see in the movie, they become good friends too! 

He decides to help her return back to her home to Beverly Hills Safely! We then go back to Rachel and she finds Sam to help her finds chloe they team up together and offer a very nice reward in an attempt to find chloe! 

There is a little problem EL Diablo the strong and mean dog, he is sent by his master ringleader Vasquez to get chloe and obtain the reward. The rest of the movie is very good, you see Delgado and Chloe on their adventure together and see how they become very good friends and help each other out on their journey and learn about each other! 

Delgado is a very good dog, he is brave and smart and honorable and loyal, you will see in the movie he cares about chloe and see how strong and brave of a dog he is! There are a few dramatic situations and a few comedic situations! 

It is a very good and amazing story it will keep you interested and entertained the whole movie! It will also keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time!

I decided to write about this movie because I love dogs, and the German-Shephard and Papi remind me of my Dog Elijah! The running that Delgado do and Papi does in the movie is the same way that my dog Elijah runs! They both run very fast, and care about their family and are very loyal and protective and caring! Elijah is very protective of me, he always comes when I call him or if he sees I need help, he is very loyal and kind, and honorable! 

He has always been my number one dog! My mom calls him my ace boon coon! He always sits with me when I write my blogs, he enjoys sitting with me and being on my lap! He has always been part of my blogs! 

He loves playing and eating all kinds of foods like these dogs in the movie, he especially loves Ice Cream it is his favorite treat! He is my best Animal friend!

 I don't know what I would do without my Elijah, I love Elijah like Vivian loves her dog Chloe, like Chloe is spoiled in the movie, Elijah is spoiled too! My mom always tells him that he is very spoiled, he always has a smile on his face! Elijah may be tiny, he is mighty! One of my favorite lines from the movie is We may be tiny, we are mighty!

My favorite scene from the movie is when Chloe and Delgado are on the train, and Delgado tells Chloe that he has to go and that the train will take her back to beverly hills California so he jumps off the train and Chloe yells his name to come back, and Delgado is running away from the train and he is telling himself not to look back, he ends up looking back and running back towards the train and back to Chloe to finish the adventure they started out on together! 

I also like what happens with Chloe and Papi in the end of movie, I think it will put a smile on your face too! You see how much Papi cares and loves Chloe and how he would do anything for her and even lay down his life for her because he loves her so much!

I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to watch a good family comedy Dog Movie!


Beverly Hills Chihuahua | Disney Movies









No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...