Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Incredibles


 Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well, I am doing good I had an Incredible Weekend, today I am writing about the Incredibles movie. 

It is about a family of superheroes who try to live a normal life and act like regular human beings and try to hide their superpowers from the people who don't have any powers. 

The Superheroes names are Bob and Helen Bob is Mr. Incredible and Helen is Elasta Girl and Bob has Incredible Strength.  

They also have kids named Violet, Dash and Baby Jack-Jack, Violet and Dash also have powers Violet's power is she can turn invisible and she has force fields, 

Dash's Power is he can run very fast. Jack-Jack doesn't have any powers yet, they live in a normal neighborhood they live in Metroville and Bob loves his family, he misses being a superhero so he hangs out with his friend frozen and fight crimes while his wife thinks that he is just going out bowling with his friend. 

She finds out later what he has been doing instead of bowling and she is not very happy with him, the next day when he is at work his boss wants to talk with him about his work, so he goes to talk with him and while they are talking he sees someone in trouble and getting mugged he wants to help the person his boss tells him to stay and if he leaves he is fired. 

The guy ends up getting away and he becomes angry and throws his boss through the wall and he ends up in the hospital, Bob ends up losing his job, then he meets a woman named Mirage who tells him about a secret mission to destroy a robot called the Omniroid and he does a marvelous job in completing the mission.

 He is excited about the pay and trains to go on another mission he visits his costume designer named Edna mode and she makes him a whole new costume and it is very sharp and fancy. She doesn't know that Helen doesn't know about his secret mission she makes new suits for the whole family.  

While Bob is on his mission he finds out Mirage is working for Buddy Pine he is someone who looked up to Mr, Incredible and wanted to work with him, he now goes by the name Syndrome he has created a lot of devices to take over the world.

And he wants his devices to be super relevant. You will see later in the movie Helen finds out about what Bob has been up to from Edna and she has a device to find where bob is, she borrows a plane to fly where bob is and she doesn't know that her kids packed themselves in her suitcase they want to come along for the mission too. 

Helen and her kids work together to help Bob and to take Syndrome down and save the world. 

There is a lot of fun action and drama scenes involved in the movie, you get to see how they use their powers and work together as a team and fight together as a family, to take the villain down and show people that Superheroes are good people. 

I have decided to write about this movie because it is about family and fighting battles together and how they are always for one another and is always there whenever someone needs them. I am a big family person, I love my family very much. They are always there for me and always support me and encourage me! I know I can always count on them to be in my corner whenever I need them and they will always be with me on my journey in my life.

I love how much love they show they show their family in the movie and how they encourage and support each other.

 I had an Incredible weekend I went to Baltimore Maryland this weekend for a Priscilla Shirer Conference she did an outstanding Job, and her Brother Anthony led Praise and Worship. During Priscilla's sermon she talked about how much her and her family love the Incredibles movie and how they gained Insight from the movie!

 She talked about how Incredible of a family they are and how God is Incredible and how he always gives us insight and is always there for us like the Parr family is always there for each other. I got to meet her and say hello to her for the first time, she is very kind and caring and a very happy strong and courageous Woman. 

She loves God and her family very much, I was so elated and happy to meet her she told me she knew who I was that surprised me and put a smile on my face! I am so glad that I got to hear her speak it was very uplifting and encouraging.  I also have another Incredible story I am a big fan of her Brother Anthony Evans, I first met him in 2020 which was an amazing and exciting experience I had a wonderful time, he does an outstanding job with praise and worship he CAN SING!!!!  Whenever you get a chance check him out I am sure you will enjoy it! 

So at this conference I was hoping I would get a chance to say hello to him   and praying to God that he could bless me with saying hello to Anthony so after the first message was over I asked one of the people working there if I could say hello to Anthony and she said not right now because he was busy at the moment. I said ok, so it was almost time for the conference to begin again and the countdown was on to show people it was going to start again soon. 

I was talking with my mom about going over there and she said that now would be the time so I walked over there and the lady said that Priscilla isn't signing any more books so I asked her if Anthony could please sign it so she took the book and asked what my name is and I told her and she told Anthony and he signed it and then she brought me my book back and I was walking back to my seat when I heard my name and it was Anthony wanting to say hello to me! 

I was so excited and happy to see him! He had a big smile on his face, before I went back to my seat I pulled out my phone because I wanted a picture with him, he is so kind and caring and has an Incredible Big heart he took too seconds with me to take a picture before he went back to sing! 

I am so happy to know him and very grateful for him! That is how Incredible God is he knew how much I wanted to see Anthony and say hello ! He worked it out for me!

My favorite scene from the movie is when they al come together and each of them use their unique superpowers to take Syndrome down. 

And after they defeat Syndrome they all hug each other and say that they love each other, and then it shows them in a car heading home and Dash says I love our family! And then later it shows Dash running and he is doing an outstanding job, when you see the movie you will see what happens with Dash and the race. 

I recommend this movie to anyone who loves Superhero movies and likes a lot of action and drama! I also recommend seeing the sequel too! It is an amazing movie too!

Amazon.com: The Incredibles (Widescreen Two-Disc Collector's Edition) :  Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Samuel L. Jackson, Jason Lee, Dominique  Louis, Teddy Newton, Jean Sincere, Eli Fucile, Maeve Andrews, Wallace  Shawn, Spencer Fox,

Going Beyond Live Baltimore








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bedtime Stories

Hey Everyone!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer and a wonderful day! I’m having a wonderful summer so far.  I just recently sta...